Epilogue

* 5 years later* 

"Hey! Get down from there!"

"No I swear if you do that... Ugh..... Calum!"

Calum walked out of his room, his hair all over the place, eyes squinting, and sweatpants hung low on his hips.

"What?" He groaned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Do you not see this mess? You wanted a dog but I can't cook, feed , and watch Sparky at the same time," Emily said, glaring at Calum as he stood by door entrance of the kitchen.

"Well you wanted a baby," Calum mumbled, chuckling as he went over and picked up April.

"Hey baby girl," Calum smiled.

April smiled back widely, embracing Calum in a hug. She was only two, but she was pretty smart for her age. Calum stayed smiling as he watched Emily cook breakfast.

"Calum! Calum!"

Calum turned around and Aspyn ran to him, hugging his legs tightly. He laughed, using his free hand and messing up her hair.

"Hey little bug, ready to head to school?"

Aspyn nodded, grabbing her backpack from the couch and sitting at the table, quickly eating the breakfast Emily had made.

Calum set April down in her high chair and kept looking over at Aspyn. Today was her last day with them. She would be living with Jose from now on and frequently visit and he didn't know how to feel about that.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt tugging on his pants. He looked down, seeing Aspyn holding out a hand for him. He gladly took it and waved to Emily," we'll be back!"

They walked out the door hand in hand as they headed off to yet another day of school.

*

Jose had called Calum telling him he had just gotten released and was heading over to see Aspyn. Calum let him and called Michael over to help so they can start moving some of her things to his house. He paced around the kitchen as Aspyn sat at the table drawing an "I missed you" card for her dad. They would usually visit him at least twice a week.

A knock on the door was heard and Calum went to go open it and Michael was standing there, with Isis right behind him.

Calum smiled letting them in and gasping when he saw Isis. She had a small belly but you could notice it if you really looked at her.

"Are you pregnant?" Calum asked shocked.

"No..."

Calum's eyes widened as he turned a little red, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm kidding Calum," she laughed as he let out a sigh of relief," I'm 5 months."

Calum looked over at Michael who was smiling and patted his back," Congratulations you guys, come on in."

They walked in and Isis immediately went over to where Emily, April, and Aspyn were.

Calum stayed with Michael and sighed," I'm not ready for her to go Michael.."

"Hey... Look on the bright side, you'll still see her, and plus, you've started a family of your own now," Michael said, sticking his hands in his pockets.

Calum slowly nodded as he looked at the time.

7:30.

He should be here within 30 minutes. Calum anxiously paced around the living room biting his nails.

The time soon came and Jose appeared at the door. Aspyn ran up to him, hugging tightly as he swung her around and smiled.

They all chatted a bit and helped him load most of her things into his truck. All that was left in her room was her bed and outfit for the next day.

"I'll come and get you tomorrow, alright princess?" Jose smiled, kissing Aspyn's forehead.

She nodded and yawned," goodnight daddy."

He shook hands with Calum and Michael and waved to the girls as he left.

"Okay, cmon lets go get you in the shower so you can go to bed," Emily said, handing April to Calum as she took Aspyn's hand and led her to the bathroom.

*

Later that night, Calum stayed in Aspyn's room, her bed barely being able to fit the both of them so Aspyn laid on his chest. They talked for a while and he read her her favorite book as she slowly fell asleep. Calum lightly brushed the hair out of her face as she slightly moved in her sleep. He cleared his throat before he quietly started singing ," wise men say...."

*

The next morning soon came and Calum was in the kitchen making breakfast with Aspyn. They were singing along to her favorite song as he flipped the pancakes.

Emily soon woke up and walked into the kitchen with April. Calum gave them both kisses on their foreheads and served Emily and April.

"Can I get Mickey Mouse?!" Aspyn asked excitedly.

"You sure can!" Calum chuckled trying his best to make it.

It looked a little deformed, okay more like a blob but it was alright since Aspyn still thought it looked amazing.

They all sat at the table and ate until Jose arrived. Calum helped him put her bed in the truck and she changed her outfit.

Jose waited in the car while Calum crouched down to Apsyns height right outside the door.

"You'll call me and tell me goodnight?"

Aspyn nodded as she embraced Calum once more.

"And make sure you do all your homework, and come over whenever you want to alright bug?" Calum sadly chuckled.

"Okay!" She smiled, kissing his cheek.

Calum teared up a bit as he smiled and shook his head," I'm going to miss you."

Aspyn wiped away a tear he didn't know had fallen with her hand and she frowned, looking at him," don't cry. I still come over to your house and we can sing okay?"

A small smiled formed on Calum's face as he nodded," Alright sweetheart."

Aspyn giggled handing him a card as she ran to the car and hopped in the back seat. Jose waved and drove off, Aspyn shouting out bye from the window.

More tears fell but Calum didn't really care about that. He looked at the folded up paper in his hands and unfolded it. It was a drawing of him, her, Emily, and April all in the front yard with hearts around them.

Calum smiled and shook his head as he quietly walked back inside his house.

:: :: ::

:: :: ::

WOW GUYS THAT WAS THE END OMG

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I LIKED WRITING IT

IM KINDA SAD THAT THIS ENDED THOUGH...

MAYBE THERE WILL BE A SECOND BOOK?? IDK ONYL IF YOU GUYS WANT IT AHA

I'm sorry for yelling, but make sure you guys ask questions for the character ask because I'm posting it on Monday night!!

If you wanna stalk me :

Instagram : Isisatalie
Snapchat : Isisatalie
Twitter : Isisatalie / honoretduh
Ily guys

- KIDDO5SOS