Introduction

Welcome to my first ever story, which as you should have guessed, is about zodiac horoscopes. This will be designed in a series of oneshots and scenarios, written in short story or script form, and hopefully will be funny and appealing. The information I use do not belong to me, but the writing does belong to me. You are allowing to use these scenarios for your own purposes, but you cannot make money out of this.

You might want to remember this when you read.

1. I'm a newbie at Wattpad and writing about zodiac horoscopes. However, I will try my best to write something appealing and funny. I do not write this to offend anyone, and I hope I don't offend anyone. If you are offended, you can tell me what part offended you and why, so I won't offend you again in my further chapters. (or at least I try to)

2. You can comment any suggestions for new chapters. In fact, I'd love if you do - it shows people read and care about this story. However, take in mind I may skip some of your suggestions if I find it too difficult to write about.

3. Try not to comment anything rude about my story. You are free to express your opinion, but try not to step past the line. You can comment about things I could improve in a polite way, though. I'd appreciate it.

4. I cannot promise that I will publish a new chapter every week or something like that, but I will try to publish when I can. I have school and other things to think about in my real life.

5. I'm a Capricorn! This isn't very serious, compared to the first four, but it's just so you guys can know.

I appreciate you reading this or even leaving a small comment once in a while. It really lights up my day! I hope you enjoy my story.