At a Sleepover

"Um, hello?" A lonely voice floated across the quiet, dark neighborhood. "Aries? Taurus? Anyone?!"

She was greeted with silence. Shivering slightly, Capricorn wrapped her scarf tightly around her neck and looked around at the windows. She could easily imagine supernatural creatures slowly creeping towards her in the dark, ready to pounce -

Ugh. she thought. This is the perfect time to get scared. "Hello?" she called again. "I'm here for the sleepover."

Again, nobody answered her but the howling wind. She stepped forward and rung the doorbell. "Anyone home?"

A bucket of water tipped dangerously above her head as the door creaked a little open. "Aries?" Capricorn repeated hopefully, reaching out to open the door -

SPLASH! The bucket of water fell. Capricorn heard the sound of metal clanging against the wall and automatically moved - a little too late. The bucket narrowly missed her head, but the water splattered all over her.

Capricorn's eyes widened with surprise, then turned into a fiery anger as she noticed the person peering at her from behind the door. "AQUARIUS!" she screamed. It wasn't much of a scream - Capricorn was generally a quiet person, but she got angry quite easily. "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU."

Aquarius ran, half laughing and half screaming, through the house, chased by an angry Capricorn. The other people watched idly, not paying much attention. This was actually included as 'normal', compared to the other things they got into.

Aries, the one who held the sleepover, let out an overly loud (and somewhat dramatic) sigh. "When will Aquarius ever stop playing pranks on us? Especially when it concerns our clothing." She glanced outside, taking note of the howling wind. "If you're wet and being blown by a wind, it definitely means cold."

"I hope this sleepover isn't as disastrous as the last one." Cancer whispered in her quiet voice. Cancer had held the last sleepover for a 'friend bonding time', and it hadn't... turned out the way Cancer would have preferred it to.

"Hmm." Scorpio said, leaning on the wall and watching everything. Cancer took this as a 'yes'.

"Did anyone bring food?" Taurus asked, wandering into the living room. "I... Um, someone... ate all the cookies." Sagittarius raised an eyebrow. "No prizes on guessing who did." He looked around the room, and his eyes finally rested on Libra. "Libra!" he called. "Did you bring any extra cookies?"

Libra turned around, and her eyes rested on Sagittarius and Taurus. "Of course. I expected... this to happen." she said, trying not to crack up on Taurus's slightly guilty expression. She excused herself from watching anime with Pisces and went into the kitchen to get her extra batch of cookies. Taurus followed suit, avoiding Sagittarius's gaze.

"Hey, guys!" Gemini said suddenly. "Let's play truth or dare!"

"What?" Virgo said, looking up from painting her nails in various, neon shades of colors. "What did you say again?"

"Well, truth or dare might help us bond..." Cancer said, looking slightly worried. "I'm not too sure this is going to be clean and easy, though." she added in a quiet voice.

"Alright! Someone get Libra and everyone else to come play, too!" Aries said, tossing a couple of plush cushions onto the floor and perching herself on one. "Guess I have to play, too." Scorpio muttered. However, he wasn't exactly reluctant to sit down.

The others finally arrived (after a little persuasion) and sat down to play Truth or Dare. Capricorn had changed into something dry, Aquarius looked slightly tired but nevertheless ready to play, Taurus had stopped eating for a while and Libra had just settled herself on a cushion.