Chapter 25 - Another Departure

A loud noise woke me up. I looked at Max, he was sleeping like a baby, not moving. I turned to my left, to look at the time: 4:45AM. I had been in bed for maybe 1hour and a half or so. I got out of bed and walked out of the room. I made my way to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. As I was walking back to my room, I heard the same loud noise that had woken me up - it was coming from Christine's bedroom.

Guess I know where the noise is coming from now..

I put the glass on the nightstand and got under the covers. Max moved at that moment and turned his body and face, so he was facing me. I lied down, my back facing him. I had just closed my eyes, when I felt his arm wrapping me and pulling me towards him. He kissed the back of my neck and I put my hand on his and fell back asleep.

 "Babe...... Ollie..... Wake up, beautiful."

I turned to my left. I opened my eyes and Max was sitting beside me, with each hands on each side of me, so his face was kind of over me, his eyes looking at me. I smiled when I saw him and I rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning." he said.

"Morning..." I said, still rubbing my eyes.

I looked up, Max was smiling at me. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"Wanna go out for breakfast?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I'll let you get ready. We're leaving in 20minutes."  he said.

"20minutes?! My lazy ass will never be ready." I said.

"Then you better get up now, lazy ass." he said, kindly hitting my little butt.

I stuck my tongue out at him as he was walking out the room. I got out of bed and put on a little summer dress, that was hagging behind the door. I walked to the bathroom and saw Tom, Christine and Max sat in the living room, ready to go.

"5minutes." I said to them.

I brushed my teeth and my hair and got out of the bathroom - no make-up.

"I'm ready." I said walking up to them.

They all got up and we made our way to the door.

"Wait, I forgot my purse." I said.

"You won't need it babe." Max said with a smile.

I smiled back and gave him a kiss.

For once, I wasn't the one driving. I was so tired it would have been impossible for me to make a mile. I was resting my head on Max's shoulder, in the back of the car, when I remembered the noise I had heard last night.

"So.. Tom, Christine, did you have fun last night?" I asked.

"The party was fucking amazing!" Tom said.

"It was. I had a blast." Christine added. "Did you?"

"We had a lot of fun. It was a great night." I said, looking at Max. "But the party was not what I was referring too."

I saw Christine look at me in the rearview mirror. With the grin I had on my face, she knew exactly what I was talking about. She turned red. Tom looked at her and asked what was going on. She kept starring at me.

"I heard you. You woke me up." I said.

Both their faces turned red. Max and I started to laugh because seeing them as embarrassed as they were was hilarious.

We ordered tea and coffee and started going through the menu. Christine and I were debating eating pancakes or waffles when two girls came up to us and asked the boys for pictures. They were really nice. Just before they left the boys, I asked them what they had eaten for breakfast. I had no idea what I wanted. One of them told me she had waffles.