Chapter 12- She wants to get bitch slapped

As I stood up on the stage and the spot light hit me I have to say I was ready to puke and say a long list of curse words and then run out of the room. But I clearly wont be able to do that....so I took In a deep breath and turned towards the music dude and nodded my head telling him to start the track. I felt like I was ready to pass out. I searched the room for the pair of blue eyes I had missed seeing but I couldn't find them. I did see the boys, Jade, and Bethany. The way the boys looked was horrible. They were broken and I knew that things weren't too good with the victims of the accident.

As the first notes of the song came into sound I eased a bit. I knew this song well and I loved it but I was still majorly nervous. Here goes nothing. With that I belted into "Don't stop believing" By journey. Yeah I went for a classic but I loved it and I figured id be more comfortable with a song I loved than one just the audience was sure to like.

Through the song I began to ease as I hit every note. I felt I was doing good that was until a girl in the audience stood up. I was shocked not knowing what she was going to do. I kept singing and tried to stay focused but then the words that stung came out of her mouth "She's a bitch. You cant sing for shit and how convenient that you're out of no where dating Hemmings. Oh and by the way love that your just as much of a slut as your mom is." And then the whole room went silent and I dropped the microphone. A loud screech was heard through the entire room but it didn't bother me at all. I was so mad so ugh what the hell is wrong with this bitch?!

"Excuse me?!" How did she.....my 'mom'...how?

"Yeah I know all about your mommy. And sweet cheeks let me just say I heard she wasn't even good in the slut department." With that I exploded and ran down the stage towards her. Oh she was going to regret opening her mouth. But I felt a pair of arms around me.

"LET ME GO. SHE WANTS TO GET BITCH SLAPPED! LET ME GO!" I turned to see who it was and then it hit me hard. Luke was holding me. His eyes blood shot red. They were puffy like he had been crying. Oh god..was something wrong? or did he....no please no.

"Luke...?" I was so hesitant I was afraid of either of the situations.

"LET THE SLUT GO HEMMINGS. COME ON I WANT TO BITCH SLAP HER. LETS GO YOU HOE!" I heard the venomous voice of the girl behind me but right now I wasn't paying attention. Luke's state was more important to me.

"Luke. Please say something. AND TO THE FUCKING BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP." I slightly turned to direct her but I saw that a teacher already had a hold of her and was escorting her out as well as the rest of my school mates. "Luke please say something. This is killing me. Whats wrong?" 

"They........" Luke couldn't finish his sentence. He broke down in my arms. I had no clue what was going on and seeing Luke hurt like this was killing me in so many ways.

"Luke please baby. What happened? Tell me." My breathing was becoming unsteady. The pain in my shoulder was getting worse and having Luke break down like this in my arms wasn't helping me one bit. I saw the girls and guys approach us and Calum tried to help Luke stand back fully. When he saw my face he broke down in my arms again repeating "im sorry. sorry." over and over again. This made me panic even more. Why was he sorry? What the hell happened?!  "LUKE TELL ME!" I was desperate at this point.

"They got to your mom. im so sorry. I didn't know they knew them im so sorry!" And with those words he broke down again. But this time in to Calum as I backed away. They got to my mom. The people who wanted to hurt the boys. They got to their parents. They shot me and now they got to my mom. My whole mind and body froze. The woman I hated with all my might. The woman that hurt me so much and ruined my life was now hurt or even dead. So tell me why my heart was aching? Why my body was shaking. Why there were tears in my eyes? And please explain why in the hell I took a step forward towards Luke and said words that I never ever wanted to say "We're over."

                           HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. So here is the second update of the night. I know its short and is a bit eventful. This drama will stur up quickly and well yeah. Next chapter up soon. PLEASE KEEP READING AND VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS PLEASE! Till next time! ~Elena