Chapter 6- Best first date Part 1

I got home and my nerves were about at 200% yeah I know that makes no sense to you math people but it makes sense to me! This was going to be my first date with Luke and really my first date period. I always wondered what it'd be like to go on a date and now that it was happening I couldn't contain myself.

I ran to my closet. Think casual. Think casual. Ugh I own nothing "date casual". I hate my life. Well no. I take that back. I kept searching for the perfect outfit. I wanted to show a different side of me. All I had ever worn around Luke were jeans and t shirt..wow that is really not attractive. Don't get me wrong I do have a sense of fashion its just we have testing and stuff the only days I've seen him. I'm really just stalling here aren't I? Ok focus! Oh I know! I went to the back of my closet and found a floral crop top that I had just bought. It was an aqua color and the flower print was a mixture of blues, greens, purple and pink. I opted for a pair of white shorts with studs on the pockets with my white vans. I added some accessories like a flower necklace and both studded and flowered bracelets to combine both feels. For make up I decided to have a neutral base for eye lids but added a hint of aqua on the crease and blended it out. I added a peachy blush and peach lip gloss.

I looked at the clock 6:15 just enough time to do my hair. You see my hair is a bit of a disaster. Its natural curly. The issue with that is it isn't pretty curly. Its just some random type of curly mess on my head which means both curling and straightening it is a difficult task. I decided to leave down naturally but using my wand to curl some of the real ugly curls. I also straightened my bangs to add a cool effect to my hair. Since my outfit was already a big statement I didn't add anything else to my hair.

By the time I was finished it was 6:50. Ten minutes to spare. I went and sat in the living room and watched tv till there was a knock at my door. That's when my palms started to get a tad bit sweaty. I checked myself one last time before I opened the door to reveal a dashing looking Luke. I smiled brightly at him, excited to see him and see what he had in store for the night.

"Hey beauty." He spoke up after a couple of seconds. His voice never ceased to give me butterflies.

"Hey handsome." oh im so cheeky.

"You look amazing. I'm glad I get to see you in something other than a t shirt and jeans. I like this girly yet rocky look on you." He was checking me out. I knew it. I'm just that irresistablllle....Yeah I just rocked out to a one direction song in my head...Okay its official Luke is making me go insane.

"Thanks. Trust me I don't just wear that. But you know gotta be comfy for the joy of finals!" He chuckled at my obvious sarcasm.

"True story. Well now, are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. Do you mind me asking where are we going?" I had been wondering that all night long but by the look on his face I really don't think ill find out soon.

"Nope. You will have to wait. But I think or at least I hope you'll like it." His smile came across revealing his cute dimple.

We walked towards his car..Wait isn't Luke too young to drive?

"Hey Luke, aren't we both too young to drive? Or at least legally?"

"Well yeah so I got our lovely friend here.." at that moment the window of the car rolled down "Ashton Irwin." I laughed at how funny Ashton was looking posing. That boy was just too funny.

"Howdy mates. I shall be ya'lls driver for the shall night." Ashton spoke from his still funny position.

"Mate what kind of talk was that?" Luke questioned Ashton since his speech was quite questionable.

"Oh you know mate the cowboy who lived with the queen in Australia." Both Luke and I turned to look at each other. We were both trying to stifle a laughter. Only Ashton could come up with something like that.

"Alright mate, if you say so. Now do you mind driving us?" Luke asked as he opened the car door for both us to get in.

"Sure thing Mr. Hemmo." Luke and I sat in the back close to each other. Luke took a hold of my hand and held it there while he instructed with some odd wording where Ash was to take us.

The car ride was about 20 minutes long but it was filled with mostly laugher. First we sang along with which ever tune came on the radio, then Luke and I were telling each other the corniest jokes we could come up with, but the funniest part was when Ashton farted and decided to blame it on his invisible friend Rory. By the time we got to the place my stomach ached of laughter and I looked like a giant tomato. Sad yet happy story.

Luke walked out first and held the door for me. As I walked out I quickly waved to Ash who was already leaving. I then turned to look at what the place looked like. My jaw dropped.

"Luke how did you know?!"

Helloooooooooo! So this is the first part of the date. I was going to put it all in one chapter but then I stopped writing right there and decided why not making into parts. So I hope you guys like it and continue reading! COMMENT VOTE and tell others about the story! See ya in a bit! ~Elena