Chapter 3- He's a cutie.....

The tragic day was finally over. I walked out the school gate hoping that the rest of my day at home wouldn't be as terrible. All day I had been asked the same questions "What happened to you?" "Why aren't you performing?" I really just needed a break from all this shit. All I wanted was to be alone with my music. But of course that wasn't what I was going to get.

I was about to reach the street where I live when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to find 4 boys. More like 4 supper hot guys. 2 of them which I had already met. "Hey Luke and Calum." Yup both of the hunks were here..on  my street...tapping me on the shoulder....behind me....with 2 others...why is this suddenly feeling like a really bad thing?

"Hey Annabella. This Michael and Ashton." Calum spoke and pointed to the other two behind him. Michael was about the same height as the other 3 and had black hair with some blue in it. It looks pretty cool. While Ashton had shaggy brown/blondish hair. His eyes were honestly a mystery...where they colored..where they brown? Hazel maybe? Eh who knows.

"Hi! And seriously stop calling me Annabella. Call me either Ann or Bella or even anything else other than my name." Yeah I don't like my name. It should be Anna Bella. You know first and middle but that's not the case. Oh well.

"Hi Bella, it's nice to meet you..well properly. Last time we saw you you were passed out. Not the best image of a person now is it." Ashton piped up. Oh my gosh hes real cutie and once again I look like an idiot to him.

"Ha....that's not the best impression...I'm not on drugs or anything I swear...just a long day ahead and pressure and school and well music and issues and well hot boys walking by not noticing you...you know the regular girl day stuff...." I stopped myself before I continued. Why?! Why on Earth would I say any of the things I just said?! Like really?! ugh!! The boys all burst out laughing. Well I'm glad someone thought it was funny cause I sure as heck don't.

"Umm..before I embarrass myself even more, if that's even possible. What are you guys doing here?" They all looked at each other. Was there some kind of code or something? Then Luke started to chuckle and gave Calum a quick glance before bursting out laughing. Normally I would find this insulting and would hit the person but when Luke laughed my heart started to flutter and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Why? I don't know. I just get his over joy feeling in me when it comes to him. Yeah I know, I've only spoken to him twice, only seen him twice, embarrassed myself twice, but hey it happens.

"Well if you must know, Calum our lovely handsome mate here, lives on this street." Ashton answered. Wait so Calum and I live on the same street and yet I have never seen him before?? I really need to start getting to know my neighbors. "So what are you ma'am doing here? Are you stalking us??" Ashton pulled a weird face that made me burst out laughing. This guy is a totally clown, but he's cute.

"Nope. I live on this street as well. Sir."

"No way! Where?!" Luke instantly asked taking a bit of a leap forward.

"Right there." I pointed to my home. It was a two story house dead smack in the middle of the street. I had moved here about a year and a half when my mum and dad got divorced. Dad stayed living in our home town in England and mum and my siblings and I flew to Australia where shes from to live here.

"Whoa that's cool! We practically live next to each other! That's my house right there." Calum pointed towards a house 3 doors down from mine. It was a cute little home about the same size as mine. I had never really looked at it before.

"I live on the next block and so does Ash." L