32 (Also- I HAVE 1K READS!!!)

These characters as well as their original story belong completely to Suzanne Collins, the greatest author of all time.
AHHHH!!!!
OMG I HAVE 1000 READS! GUYS I THINK I AM GOING TO DIE OF EXCITEMENT!
To thank you all, I'm going to give you a good chapter with no deaths. Please note- I was going to kill Katniss. But, due to all of these awesome reads, I can't kill her. So thank you so much!
I also really want to thank a few people- Domdancer @mselfie25 aka mselph_5 and @Mockingjay- Swiftie who have all been reading my new updates and voting and/or commenting! Thanks so much and Ily!
Also, I want to thank @joshhutchersonlover2 , who left the sweetest comments under some of my posts, and honored me just for reading it! And last but not least, I want to thank @peetandkatniss who left like a paragraph of nice things and ways to improve under my very first chapter. I love reading it, and it always makes me feel good.
Thank you all so much.
And now, for the post.

"Katniss?"
A pair of eyes stare down at me as I blink mine open. I take everything around me in first, not quite ready to see the boy standing before me.
The hospital isn't like the one I was in at the Capitol, which had been decked out in white. it's got a TV, and a beautiful color scheme with brightly colored paintings on the wall. Finally I focus my eyes on the reason that I'm here in the first place. Peeta.
He looks terrible, like he hasn't slept in weeks. Dark shadows are underneath his eyes and his face is lined with worry as he searches my face.
"Katniss?" He says again.
I smile at him. "Hey, bread boy."
And then he cries. Straight out balling. I hug him as he says things like it's all his fault, and that he was sorry.
"Peeta, calm down, it's okay."
"No it's not!" He says, squeezing my waist as he sniffles. "They had to call in Life Support, and they had to shock you, and you were in a coma, and it was all because of me!"
"It's okay. I knew this was going to happen at some point. I wouldn't have agreed to marry you if I didn't think I could handle it." I respond and he pulls away slightly, studying my face.
"What d you mean you knew this was going to happen? You knew I was going to strangle you?"
"I've had a few meetings with some doctors and they said that it's very likely that you will keep slipping into your hijacked form every now and then. But they say that soon, you should be able to control it." I reply with confidence, and he brightens slightly.
"Really?"
"Yep."
He gives me a light kiss then before murmuring, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen."
And then I fall asleep.

I look up from the TV as the door opens to see Peeta standing there, cradling our little baby.
"Jen!" I brighten at the sight of her and take her into my arms. She's grown now, slightly bigger and her hair more prominent. I frown.
"Peeta?"
"Hmm?" He looks up from our bags, which he had been straightening up as we prepare to leave.
"How long was I in a coma?"
He winces, and looks down. "Six weeks."
"Six weeks?" I shriek and look at the calendar. "It's already March!"
"Yeah, it is."
I look down at Jen, who I'm still cradling in my arms. I slip my shoes on, and he takes her from me so I can tie the laces. "But... that means that Jen's already 3 months old!"
Peeta sighs. "Yeah. Time flies, huh?"
I nod and stay silent, running my fingers absentmindedly over the bruises on my neck. Peeta takes notice and winces again.
"I'm sorry, Katniss."
"Peeta. Stop apologizing. I've already told you, I knew the risk. It's my own fault that I took it." I say as we head out the hospital doors.
"I know but... I just feel like I should make it up to you," He says, staring ahead as we buckle up into our car. "How about I take you to dinner?"
I grin at him. "Sounds like a plan."