[3.] ♕ Snow Day || Kuroko Tetsuya

Yesterday, you guessed that you crashed at Kuroko's place since you woke up in bed next to him. It didn't matter that much since you lived alone anyway. You turned your head to the side and saw that he was reading a book.

"Tetsuya?" you said quietly.

He turned his head toward you and put his book down, "(First name)-chan, you're awake."

"What happened?" you asked.

"You fell asleep here yesterday," he replied simply.

You sat up and scratched the back of your head, "Oh, sorry...."

He smiled, "I don't mind."

You stretched, turning your head to the window. Something outside caught your attention. Small flakes of white were drifting down lazily and the whole neighborhood was covered in a blanket of white. Like a kid, you hopped out of bed and ran up to the window. "Tetsuya, look!" you said excitedly, pointing outside. "It's snowing!"

"It is."

Suddenly, you thought of an idea. You pulled out your phone and Kuroko gave you a confused look, "What are you doing, (First name)-chan?"

"Making a phone call~" you said as you walked out of the room and closed the door.

Out in the hallway, you dialed Riko, your best friend and coach of the Seirin basketball team. After a few rings, she picked up.

"(First name)-chan? What's going on?" she greeted from the other side.

"Riko! Hey! Could you come over to Kuroko's place? And bring the team along with you."

"Um... Sure, (First name)-chan. Is there something wrong?"

"No, it's going to be fun. I promise."

"Alright. See you, (First name)-chan."

Riko hung up and you walked back in the room and gave Kuroko an innocent smile, "Let's get changed, yeah?" you suggested as you grabbed your clothes and headed for the bathroom. "Make sure you wear something warm!" Kuroko nodded.

**********

You were in the bathroom getting ready when the doorbell rang. "I got it," Kuroko called out. You just finished up and poked your head out of the bathroom. Kuroko opened the door to see Riko standing there with the rest of the team
members having a snowball fight in the front yard.

"(First name)-chan? What's this about?" Kuroko asked, confused.

"Oh, Riko!" you ran out of the bathroom and have your friend a hug.

"(First name)-chan!" said Riko.

"(First name)-chan, I still don't know what this is about," Kuroko said.

"I'll be fun, I promise Tetsuya," you said, slipping on a pair of snow pants and at the same time putting on your coat. Once you were finished, you took Kuroko's hat and put it on his head lopsidedly.

"Come on, Riko!" you dragged Riko out in the yard with you to join the snowball fight.

Kuroko fixed his hat and got ready to head outside with you.

**********

You guys had so much fun snowball fighting. You don't think you've seen Kuroko smile that much in the time you knew him. It was encouraging. Koganei and Mitobe ended up winning the fight and Kuroko invited them in. His mom offered us some hot chocolate and you all accepted.

You, Kuroko, Kagami, Hyuga, and Kiyoshi played a game of cards on the floor. Kagami ended up winning, started showing off, and got rewarded with a pillow to the face from Hyuga. You doubled over laughing with Koganei.

You leaned out the door, waving to the team as they left, with Kuroko's hand on your waist. You closed the door and looked up at Kuroko. "So, Tetsuya, what did you think?" you asked.

"It was fun," he replied.

"I told you," you teased.

Then you felt a pair of lips on top of yours. You were a little shocked at first, but then eased into the kiss. Kuroko pulled away and smiled at you.

You smiled back, "Come on, let's go watch a movie!"

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I have anime problems. It's so good.

Clare: *pats back* i feel u bro

Well, at least I have you.

Clare: *virtual fistbump with that clap sound*

Yeah. Also, taking suggestions. Comment down below if you want yours to be used.