[15.] ♕ Notice Me || Kuroko Tetsuya

Notice Me (Kuroko Tetsuya)

You started to fall for your best friend. And as cliché as it is, it's true. Kuroko Tetsuya has been with you through good and bad and accepted you when no one else would. The first few years of your friendship were smooth and fun. You were inseparable.

Soon, you realized you had developed feelings for the phantom sixth man of the Generation of Miracles. Whenever he got close to you, you would blush. Whenever his hand accidentally brushed yours, your heart would flutter.

You enjoyed the feeling of Kuroko being with you. Everything was fine, but good things can't always last, can they?

High school was starting and you were going to Seirin High. The same school Kuroko was going to. Recently, Kuroko and you have been fighting more often. And for what reason, you didn't know. A fight among friends once in a while is normal, isn't it? But you and Kuroko rarely fought and the amount of arguements were above normal.

Some arguements would last more than a day and some would last only for a few minutes, usually too short to be called a 'fight,' but they were still arguements.

Kuroko usually wouldn't say much during the fights, just a few words. It was sometimes a mix of who started it. But mostly, it was you. You were emotional lately because of your parents' divorce. Kuroko, being the understanding person he is, didn't take anything seriously.

When school started, you stopped fighting, thinking that Kuroko might be tired of it, and you were too. Soon, you eventually got over the divorce and became the girl you were before. Apologizing to Kuroko profusely for how you behaved.

Kuroko was really the only friend you had, and you didn't want to ruin the friendship you had with him. That was also partly the reason why you wouldn't confess to him.

As the year went on, Kuroko seemed to have less and less time for you. He had basketball and now more girls were crushing on him. You didn't want to seem selfish or clingy, so you didn't say anything.

Tetsuya, when can you start to notice me again?

You asked Kuroko if he wanted hang out with you after school, but he said he was busy again. That happens a lot now. You were starting to feel lonely all over again.

Come on, Tetsuya. Look at me. Look this way.

You would rarely see each other anymore. And you were heartbroken when you heard him confess to someone a few days ago. He had a girlfriend now. There was no time for someone like you. Just a mere friend.

I wish you would notice me now like you do with other people. I miss the 'before.'

You knew that Kuroko started acting different around you after the period of arguements. Who wouldn't? You hated yourself for that. The fights impacted your relationship greatly, but you could do nothing.

It's my fault that we became distant and I wish I could turn back time. You hate me now don't you?

You walked out of the school behind Kuroko and [Random Girl's Name], watching as their hands were entwined and happy looks fell upon their faces. It's like you don't even exist.

Your eyes bore holes into his back.

Turn around and look at me, Tetsuya.

He didn't.

Notice me, Tetsuya. I'm right here.

Nothing happened.

DAMN IT TETSUYA, JUST TURN AROUND AND NOTICE ME. I'M HERE TOO.

I'm here, too...

He turned right while you continued going straight.

I'm sorry... Kuroko-kun. You won't notice me, will you?

After all, that's just how it is.

↼⎈⇜⎈ ☆ ⎈⇝⎈⇀

I honestly have no idea where i was going with this...

(... )