(

Tonight / Forever

Three days goes like: *snaps*.

But Connor was out of the closet to someone. It had never gone like that. So many revelations in one conversation.

Troye hadn't immediately seen Connor differently. He didn't, like, fall in love with him. He was super shocked. "I need a refund on this gay-dar." Fucking hilarious.

Connor was actually quite proud of himself. He came out. He did it. Pop open that champagne.

But then Troye left for Perth before he really got to say what he wanted. Which what even was that? Troye had a beautiful boyfriend. Tyler Oakley. The queen of all. Connor had no chance.

He was talking to Zoe more. Since time zones suck.

"So, there's this guy," Zoe was telling Connor one day over food. Why was she telling him this? At least she wasn't trying to hook up with him.

"Who?" Even though Connor wouldn't know him.

"Alfie Deyes," she smiled.

"I don't know him," Connor told the truth.

Zoe's eyes brightened, "He's having a party tonight. You should come."

"I don't know. I'm not big on parties."

Zoe laughed, "Please! Be my wingman. We can find you a guy, too." Connor chocked on his drink, which he did a lot. "Guy?"

"You're gay, right?"

"Nawmaybenowhyyesnono."

"Come on. You should see the way you look at Troye."

Connor rolled his eyes dramatically, "I don't like Troye." It came off sarcastically so Zoe laughed. "I really don't!" Connor persisted. Zoe just nodded.

"Just come tonight. Yeah?"

"Fine."