-

New York / Milk & Bone

Connor was picking Troye up from the airport. Connor was wondering why Tyler wasn't picking up Troye, but then he thought 'he's probably on a date with Kory' and got stressed because did he tell Troye the suspicion or hold his tongue? But it turned out Troye hadn't told Tyler and was surprising him.

At the scheduled time, Troye walked off the plane to find Connor. They hugged and it felt awkward for some reason and so they broke apart.

"How's it going?" Troye asked Connor as they walked into the LA streets to Connor's car.

"Fine" I love you, said Connor. Troye nodded.

Connor had to take Troye to Tyler's house which meant Connor would have to be at Tyler's house with the lovebirds. Troye and Connor talked until they pulled up.

Troye was actually back because he wanted to launch a small music career. Connor believed he could do it. He smiled and told Troye he was proud. But he wanted to scream: YOUR BOYFRIEND IS (probably, idk don't take my opinion) CHEATING ON YOU.

What Connor didn't know was that Troye would find that out soon enough.

They got out of the car and went to the door. Connor went to knock but Troye took out a key and Connor awkwardly put his hand down. It was one of those situations that Connor constantly found himself in.

He took out his phone, preparing for the Oakley Effect. Symptoms: jealousy, annoyance. Remedy: alcohol or sex. Connor didn't have either so he didn't know.

Troye opened the door and gasped.

"Are fucking kidding me?"

"Troye, baby, it's not what it looks like, what are you doing here?"

"No, I know exactly what this is. And don't call me baby anymore!"

Before Connor could even see what the hell was going on, Troye slammed the door and started crying.