$

Gemini / Anne-Marie

"Hey, Troye so-"

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? WHERE YOU DRUNK? WERE YOU LYING OR SPILLING SHIT?" Troye shouted and stumbled over words.

"Um, I was just drunk. Haha. Sorry," Connor lied.

He heard Troye sigh, "You're an ass. For a second I thought you really liked me!"

Connor felt his heart break but continued a normal conversation with his friend about anything and everything. Oh, wait. Not Connor's undying love for the other boy.

The more Connor thought about it, he felt like he'd sold a bit of his soul. Troye knew. He didn't know it was true. But he knew drunk Connor had a habit of calling him and confessing love and lust.

"So, yeah Mum's good. Have you talked to Tyler at all?" Troye asked.

Why did he want him to talk to Tyler? Connor hated Tyler. He hadn't told Troye that. But Connor thought it was pretty obvious.

"Yup. We're best buds now," Connor said nonchalantly.

Troye let out a small gasp, "Really?"

"Oh, yeah. You should talk to him about our hours long conversation all night where I came out to him and talked about you as a high schooler."

It was a stretch, but Troye was hooked on the story. "I feel replaced. That's awesome Con."

Yay Connor had a new fake friend that would probably be called to investigate a fake story and say "Love you" to in five, four, three: "I got to go, bye Connie!" two, one.

Connie felt a little replaced too.