{

A World Alone / Lorde

Troye and Tyler were fine after another hour.

Connor in the meantime missed his friend. Not even because he wanted to stare at his sexy face, he just missed them being together and happy. He looked at memories and thought about them. Oh. Good times.

Troye and Connor had been friends since the ninth grade. They both went to an artsy Californian high school. Troye was the best singer there and everyone loved him.

No one knew Connor. At all. He was the shy kid that wrote poetry and wore a camera around his neck all day.

One day, Troye needed to get head shots taken for an audition. Of course every male and female photographer swarmed him with pictures of other kids, wanting to be 'The Chosen One.'

But Troye being Troye wanted a professional opinion on who to use. The photography elective teacher told him about a guy named Connor.

"Connor?" Troye had said.

"You don't know Connor Franta?" The forty-something women said. She was technically Connor's best friend. She believed in him and his abilities.

So Troye met up with Connor the next day. He was more than skeptical.

"Hey, you're Connor?" He asked the shy looking, introverted, short boy. Connor just nodded and wiped his hair off his forehead. He told Troye where to stand as confidently as possible. It was maybe 1/10 scaled confidence.

Connor had heard a lot about Troye Sivan Mellet. But he had not expected him to look that damn good. You're straight, Connor had told himself. It was dark times for him. That thought bounced around his head every moment of everyday.

Connor took some simple head shots. Troye, of course, asked to see them. Connor handed him his camera. The model flipped through his photos. His jaw dropped. Connor was really good.

"These are really good," Troye said.

"Thanks," Connor mumbled.

"Do you want to hang out sometime?" Troye asked Connor.

Connor felt his face flush, "Sure."

Troye smiled.

Connor had been worried Troye was hitting on him, but the next day he started dating Joey. And Connor got resorted to 'friend'.