0

Dynasty / Miia

Zoe felt bad for Connor. And herself. But mainly Connor. Troye was an oblivious little shit.

Zoe knew something and she didn't know what to do about it. She knew Connor liked Troye. And Troye loved Tyler.

And Tyler liked Kory.

It wasn't anything official. But Zoe was a love expert. And ever since Troye left, Tyler had been hanging out with Zoe less and Kory more. And he talked about Kory too. But she didn't want to make wrong assumptions. So she kept her suspensions to herself.

She gladly became a regular in Connor's life. They got along really well. He was open to her about everything and she told him her own woes. Alfie Deyes. The hopeless crush. Niomi had him under her finger.

"It's so annoying! He has to know she likes Marcus but Marcus is going through an experimental phase so she has to play Alfie to get to the top," Zoe ranted in a cafe to Connor. He just nodded.

"Sorry, Con. I know you're going through much worse," Zoe said nonchalantly.

"I am?" Connor asked.

Zoe snorted, "Yes! Not only have you lost you're best friend-" "I haven't lost him. He's in Perth-" "You're in love with him!"

Connor rubbed his eyes with his fingers, "It's fine."

"Fine?" Zoe pestered.

"I'm used to it," Connor explained, "I thought I liked him ever since I met him. Of course I was 'straight' then. But first it was Joey. Then Kory-"

"K-Kory?"

"Yeah, that's how he met Tyler. They respectively broke up. Both liked other people I guess."

"Who?"

"Troye liked Tyler, I don't know who Kory liked."

Zoe went pale under her foundation.

"But, I'm used to Troye being Troye. Usually it's just flings, but I'm glad he has something good with Tyler. As much as it hurts me, as long as my best friend is happy, I'm happy."

Zoe grabbed Connors hand, "That should be on a 99 cent card." Connor smiled. "But, Connor, I- Never mind," Zoe stumbled.

Connor scrunched his eyebrows, "What?"

"I-think-Tyler-might-be-cheating-on-Troye-maybe-maybe-not-I-don't-know-sorry," Zoe said quickly. She then jumped up from the table and ran out.

Connor felt his stomach drop. Oh no.