%

Wasn't Expecting That / Jamie Lawson

Connor woke up in Troye's arms. He smiled in the memory.

But what if that's all it is? Connor thought. Troye was so broken. He may have done anything. It wasn't even a very romantic situation. Just in Connor's bed at two in the morning.

Connor needed coffee.

He was making a pot of it, for two people this time, when arms wrapped around his torso. "Good morning, Con," Troye smiled. Connor kissed his cheek. Then he turned around. Luckily, our little swooned was still running on the highs of the swooner so he acted fine fine fine.

The drank their coffee and talked like a couple. "I have a meeting at twelve," Troye told him over breakfast.

"For what?"

"Songwriting. It's stupid, I know-"

"No it's not. I'm proud of you, dear."

Troye smirked. Connor grabbed his hand.

"I can't believe..." Connor stopped.

"What?"

"You're mine. I've waited so long. Now I can kiss you and tell you I love you. You don't think we're moving too fast?"

"Too fast is kind of my only speed."

"I've noticed."

"But I wouldn't want to wait. Wait for what? My heart to heal? Bitch it's fine, trust me." Connor laughed at Troye's flamboyance.

Troye liked how Connor's hair looked messy and his eyes were green. He liked his smile and the bump on his forehead. He liked how short he was. He liked everything about Connor. It was a new feeling he'd never found in one of his previous lovers. They all had little things that annoyed him. Tyler was over dramatic. Kory wasn't committed. Trevor was a wanna be. Joey really liked sex. But nothing was wrong with Connor.

Connor was his 100%.