Chapter 8: ✔️

Chapter 8: The Forgotten Best Friend

(They are still 18 [ 1 month after Louis left tour])

(This is the last flashback until we get to present time. Thank the Lord! :) )

( EDITED ) ✔️ 8/13/16

Autumn's POV

One month. One month of hardly eating. One month of no talking. One month of therapy, because my mum is concerned about my "well being." I've probably slept for ten hours total this whole month. What makes it worse is that Louis's face is on every freaking commercial, and magazine. He looks so happy. He looked like he was never cared.

He doesn't care that's why.

It's true. If he cared he would have called or texted begging me to forgive him. Well that was what the old Louis would have done. This Louis hasn't even made a move. He's living his life to the fullest. The life that I pushed for him to achieve. Then he comes and says I'm in the way of his dream and I'm too clingy. Then he leaves.

Fudge you Louis.

Johanna and my mum have tried talking to me. They don't know what happened. I think they figured out that Louis and I had a big fight. A fight that ended our friendship.

Currently, I am laying in my unmade bed and it's 12:34 in the afternoon. Usually I'm up at nine but I have lost the will to get up. Emily has came over and helped me the best that she could. She would bring season after season of Teen Wolf but no matter how attractive the guys with no shirts on looked, I thought about Louis.

I know, I'm stupid.

I jump out of my thoughts when I heard my door open. My mum came in. Her hair looks like it has more grey shining through and there heavy dark circles forming under her eyes. She looks more stressed than usual. I have caused this.

"Autumn are you awake? Honey, it's going on one a'clock in the afternoon. You have to get up. You've been in this bed the whole week."

I shake my head no.

She sighs and says,"Autumn Marie Hayne get your butt out of this bed! I will not tolerate any more of this depressed nonsense! You are going outside into the real world today!"

I still don't move.

For a moment everything is quiet. Finally! She left. I close my eyes and welcome sleep when all of a sudden the covers are ripped from my body. The cold air clashes with my warm body. I sit up and glare at my smirking mother.

"Get up Autumn. Now."

I reluctantly get out of my bed and my mum exits my room.

She yells."Breakfast will be ready when you come out!"

I role my eyes. My feet shuffle towards my closet and I pull out a black pull over hoodie with dark blue skinny jeans. My hair is a unruly mess so I decide to put it in a ponytail. My eyes are blood shot and the dark circles are more prominent than yesterday. I don't bother putting any make up on.

I grab my phone and walk slowly down the stairs.

My mum is setting some bacon on the table as I take a seat. She looks up and smiles but I immediately look at my food. I take a small piece of bacon and nibble on the end of it. My stomach growls with satisfaction. I try to think to the last time I ate, but came up with nothing.