Chapter 25: ✔

Chapter 25: The Forgotten Best Friend

( EDITED ) 1/20/17
Autumn's POV

One hour later, I arrived at the airport. My cheeks were puffy and red from the tears that I spared on the way here. My phone has been off but I know Louis and my family should be noticing my disappearance by now.

As the taxi pulls up in front of the grand airport, I quickly get my bags from the back seat of the taxi and payed the kind man in cash. The annoying wheels on my suitcase squeaked as I walked towards the front doors of the airport. The lines were long due to the Christmas traveling and it didn't help that the front desk lady was taking her time checking everyone into their flights.

Come on. Hurry up.

After waiting for what seemed like hours, I was finally next in line. I checked in and grabbed my ticket from the woman's slender hand.

She says with concern,"Your flight leaves in ten minutes, honey. You look like your not feeling good. Are you alright?"

My eyes were slightly blurry and my voice was hoarse. I snapped angrily, "I'm fine."

Her eyes widen at my change in attitude. Her hands shake as she averts her eyes from me. I grab my suitcases and walk towards the entry to flight number 32. My legs wobble underneath me with each step. I hand my ticket to the ticket holder and aboard the plane.

I take a seat next to the window. As I the plane drifts into the air and the white clouds appear in front of my vision, my mind drifts to Louis. He told me to follow my dreams. Well, he didn't know we were talking about me. Would his advice change if I told him that it was me leaving?

I sigh and decide to finally turn on my phone. I take out my earplugs from my purse and stick them in my ears. Music clouds my head as I scroll through the amount of texts I received.

Louis's texts were coming every minute, every second. From the last time I texted him, he responded:

What do u mean goodbye?

Autumn? Where are you? Answer me!

This isn't funny. Are you hurt? Text back NOW.

I'm getting worried Autumn. Please pick up your phone. Please... :(

Damn it! Autumn! Pick up your fucking phone!

I'm calling Emily. I'm really worried. Please pick up...I'm sorry if I said something wrong.

It's been almost an hour Autumn! Tell me where your going!

If you don't pick up I will find u myself and it won't end well.

Emily and I are freaking out. Answer the freaking phone.

Please Princess...please don't do this to me.

His texts are continuing to come in and my eyes cloud with more and more tears. I was about to check Emily's texts when Louis sent one more message. I squeeze my eyes shut after I read the text over and over again:

I love you, Princess.

I love you too, Louis.

I reluctantly read Emily's texts next. It reads: