Chapter 33:

Just so you guys know I personally love Brianna in real life and of course I love Louis. No offense to them or anything. Plus I think baby Freddie is adorable! <3 Also please check out my new book! It's a unique bad boy/good girl book (not a fanfic ). If you like those type of books go and check out the first chapter I published! I'll post the description at the top of this chapter. Love you and thanks for the support!

• The Good Girl's Promise • (Preview)

Kimberly Adams wants to start a new life. Taken under the care of her aunt, her older brother and her move across the country searching for new happiness. Leaving her ex boyfriend and their dead parents behind.

      With a new start she can clean her slate and become a better person. But before leaving her brother made her promise something. No relationships or interactions with any boys. Kimberly can't help but agree. She's done with boys.

      That was until she met the mysteriously sexy bad boy know as Ryder Williams. Who also has some "promises" or should I say "bets" of his own.

      With the good girl's promise and he bad boy's bet. Who will give in first?

• ~ • ~ •

Very long chapter for you guys! Your welcome!

Autumn's POV

I take a deep breath and let it all out,"Louis and I are raising a child together."

Emily's eyes widen and her mouth falls open. Harry's arm falls from Emily's shoulder and we stare at each other in silence. That was until Emily literally screamed,"I'm gonna be a freaking Auntie! Wait, when's the baby due? What are you going to name it? When is the baby sho-"

My eyes widen at her words,"Emily stop! I'm not pregnant!" Emily stops abruptly,"Wait, you haven't had sex yet?" I look at her like she's lost her mind. Did they really think we'd do "that" already? We've been together for two months, not two years.

"No." I say firmly. Emily takes Harry's hand and whispers to him,"I owe you twenty bucks." What the fudge! "You made a bet on my sex life?!" Emily's face blooms bright red. She looks down at her Nike gym shoes. Harry tries to hold in his laughter. I end up glaring at him making him shut up immediately.

"Maybe." She whispers quietly. Harry looks up through his curls and asks,"Wait if your not having a child, then how are you going to raise a child with Louis?" I find myself fiddling with my fingers. I need to tell them. They need to know.

"Louis got a girl pregnant seven months ago when dating Eleanor. I didn't find any of this out until the girl ended up on Louis's step. I got mad and ran away but met up with Louis earlier today. He told me he had a plan to fix all of this. The girl doesn't want the child, she's scared that it will ruin her image. So she's going to put it up for adoption. Louis doesn't want any of the adoption crap because it's his child and he loves the baby. Louis wants me to adopt the child, and he wants me to raise it with him." I take a deep breath and let it out. I watch them silently. Harry looks in utter shock and Emily looks lost but also happy.

"Wow, I've missed a lot." I heard a feminine voice from in the doorway. My mother stood there watching us. I stood up quickly and made my way over to her. She smiles lightly at me,"Mom, I was going to tell you." She pushes some stray strands of hair out of my face. I'm still aware of the two pairs of eyes on us from behind. "I know you were. But I'm happy for you, even though it's not your baby, I'm here for you. I've always wanted grandchildren. Even if it takes fifty years for Louis to make a move on you. I'll be patient." I laugh and wrap my small arms around her, she pats down my brown hair. Her fingers pick at my long strands.