Chapter 37:

I would like to dedicate this chapter to dragon20120. She has always liked and commented such wonderful comments in both of my books and I would just like to thank her. Thank you and I hope you enjoy/ not hate me for this chapter! :)

PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR NOT CORRECTING THIS CHAPTER. :-/ IM SOWWY

Autumn's POV

My rubbed my eyes tiredly. I could feel a headache coming from the constant strain of my eyes. I've been up for hours helping my mother plan her wedding. I've been looking at so many photos and words that I could of swore I saw some writing on the walls above my mother's head.

I shook my head and glanced at the clock above the stove in my kitchen. A yawn escaped my mouth as I read the time.

1:56 am.

My eyes fluttered close occasionally. I faced my mother who was currently sitting across from me at the kitchen table. Thousands, and I mean thousands of books littered the table and chairs. Some were about flowering arrangements, others were about wedding dresses. Who knew wedding planning could be so stressful?

My mother's reading glasses fell down her nose as she read the books in front of her. She would occasionally write down notes on a separate piece of paper. I laid my head down on my right arm and flipped through more pages. It came to the point where all the words and picture blurred together.

I sat up and laid my hand flat on the table in front of me. I glanced up at my mother,"I'm going to take a break. Do you want anymore green tea?" She shook her head and brought the book she is currently looking at closer to her eyes.

I sighed. Mothers, so unpredictable. I got up from the old, hard kitchen chair. My butt is numb from the lack of circulation and my back is sore from the constant bending over. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room. The only light in the room was from the Telly which was currently playing the news.

Louis decided to stay the night at my house tonight. Johanna ended up leaving two hours ago. Louis had to practically force her out the door. She's obsessed with Alfie. I looked around the room until I finally found Louis and Alfie laying in the floor together. Louis's arm was under his head as his snores filled the room. Alfie's little hands twitched in his sleep.

Alfie was wearing a little shirt that Johanna bought. It was blue and had "Dad's Little British Boy" printed on the front. I smiled at how cute they were. I debated whether or not I should take a picture.

Why not?

I searched my pockets for my phone but came up short. It must be under the stack of books in the kitchen. I was about to turn around and just forget about the picture when I saw Louis's phone on the ground next to him. I smiled, I'll just take a picture on his phone. I quietly tiptoed towards his phone.

His snores would stop occasionally making me pause and cuss silently under my breath. I finally snatched it from the blanket he was laying on. His phone kept buzzing when it was in my hand. I unlocked his phone screen and was about to pull up the camera when I saw some messages.

I know I shouldn't be looking at his personal messages but when you see Eleanor's name as a recent message, you begin to get suspicious. She sent several messages.