Chapter 32:

Sorry for late update guys. I recently had surgery so I wasn't in the mood to update while recovering. But now I'm back! :) story below <3 please COMMENT AND VOTE!

Autumn's POV

Wait, what?

I looked at Louis trying to find any signs that he is joking. My eyes widen when I realize he's serious. "Louis?! Are you out of your mind? I can't adopt a child!" Louis looks at me with his large blue eyes. I feel his pain and sorrow for his child. He doesn't want his child to be adopted. He loves his baby.

"Please Autumn. This is the only way. Please do this for me." He pleaded. He wants to have a child and raise it together? That's a huge commitment. But this is Louis were talking about...the boy I've loved since I was a teenager.

"Louis-" He takes my hands, intertwining our fingers. My stomach feels queasy. "We've been together for two months, don't you think this is a huge commitment to be making?"

His eyes drop,"You don't want to raise a child with me, do you?"

I role my eyes and walk over to his side of the booth. My hands are placed on either sides of his head. I bend down and place my lips on his. The kiss is passionate but sweet. Showing how much love that I will always have for him. I pull away breathing heavily,"Louis in the future I'm willing to raise as many of our children as you want. I love you and I'm willing to do anything for you. But this isn't our child, it's Brianna's."

I can see the excitement in his eyes,"As many children as I want?"

I sigh and smack his shoulder,"Louis! That's not the point!"

"But you don't get it, once Brianna is out of the picture we can raise the child ourself. It would be like our own kid...except without all the dirty work." He winks at me.

I feel my face bloom bright red. "But are you sure she's going to be out of the picture?"

"Positive."

My head is clouded with the possibilities. This is a commitment that I'm willing to take. Plus babies are easy to handle...right? Before I could regret my decision I start to nod my head. Louis's eyes brighten and a large smile spreads across his face. "Yes Louis."

He smirks and places a hand on his hip,"Yes what?"

I glare at him. "Your going to make me say it out loud, aren't you? He smiles cheekily,"Yes love."

That sneaky bastard. "Fine. Louis Tomlinson I will help you raise a child." My eyes widen when those words come out. I'm going to raise a child with Louis. Louis, the most immature man in the entire world. What did I get myself into?

He places his lips on mine lightly. This time I'm conscious of the public place we are currently in. He pulls away whispering,"Your so freakin amazing." I let out a small giggle while running my hand through his messy hair. He hums and grabs my hand from his hair and places it on his cheek. Our faces inches apart just looking into each other's eyes. I find myself thinking about what his thoughts are at this moment.

I whisper,"What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking of how in the world a little beautiful girl like you managed to kick Harry Styles in the balls."