Prologue

Want to know how i became a Slytherin goddess well it all started when i was taken from my parents when i was just a baby... December 19th 1979, the day i, Skarlett Mae was born and also the day i was taken. Who are my parents you ask? well let's just say My father was the most feared Man in the whole wizarding world - Have you guessed it yet? That's right i am the proud daughter of Tomas Marvolo Riddle and Charlena Rae Riddle nee Di-larentis, And this is my story.   

*Flashback* 

"Ssh my little sweet princess, sleepy time." Charlena said to her new born daughter then started humming her mother's lullaby ♪ on the wind, cross the sea, here this song and remember, soon you'll be home with me, once upon a December♪. As she sang, her little baby girl slowly began to close her eyes as her mother sang her the lullaby.

Once her baby girl was asleep, she placed her back in her crib and pulled the blanket over her baby's shoulders to keep her warm, kissed her daughter on the forehead and whispered 'sweet dreams my darling angel' then left closing the door behind her and walked in to her room and got into bed, snuggling up to her beloved Husband. "Is she asleep my love?" Tom asked his wife. "Yes she is, i sang her my mother's lullaby and she fell right asleep." She replied snuggling closer to Tom and the couple fell asleep knowing that their baby daughter was safe and sound in her crib across the hall from them ... well they thought wrong. 

As the couple slept, Albus Dumbledore and Minerva Mcgonagall sneak into the Riddle family's home and quietly head up to the baby's room, they enter the room and look down into the crib and exchange glances. "Are you sure this is the right thing to do Albus?" Mcgonagall whispered. "Yes i am sure" Albus whispered back whilst gently picking up the newborn baby girl very carefully as not to startled her but too late, the baby girl was startled by the sudden movements of picking up and began to cry, alerting her parents that she was awake and upset. Albus and Minerva knew they needed to act fast, so they took the girl and the blanket she was wrapped in and disparated out of the manor. The couple sleeping across the hall, heard the baby's cry and rushed over to her room, only to see the door was left ajar, so they rushed into the room and that's when their nightmare had begun ... Someone took their newborn baby from her crib whilst they were sleeping. 

Charlena was distraught and inconsolable over her daughter's disappearance, Tom on the other hand was enraged that someone would do this to their family, so he called an urgent meeting and used all his power and resources to find his daughter and bring her home but to no avail, she was gone and slowly but surely himself and his wife lost hope at ever finding their precious baby girl. 

*Flashback ends* 

Now let's move on to the present day shall we? 

stay tuned for more