Chapter 3 part 1- The Return of the Slytherin Goddess

It had been a few months since Skarlett found who she truly was and returned home to her parents, Now it was time to reveal her true self to the world and there is only one way to do so: Tomas and Charlena reveal their daughter to the world by hosting a grand ball in honour of their daughter's safe return home, for all the pure-blooded families they are associated with i.e. The Greengrass family, The Parkinson's family, The Zabini's family, The Crabbe family, The Carrow's and all other pure-blooded families that were in Tom's ranks i.e. Tom's 'death-eaters' as well as the closest followers of them all - The Malfoy's. This ball would be the grandest and the most finest ball of the century. 

*8:30 AM in Morning*  Skarlett woke up and began her daily routine of cleansing - deep wash of the face, then hop in the shower to loosen up the muscles then get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast with her parents. Today she decided to wears a thin looking, long sleeved, dark grey turtle neck shirt  with a black and white cardigan paired with some dark blue skinny jeans and black suede high heel ankle boots and some dangly silver oval earrings and single silver bracelet. She styled her into elegant wavy curly that fell down her back gracefully and applied more natural looking make up to enhance her natural beauty, grabbed her large black handbag and headed down for breakfast. 

Once downstairs, she walked into the dining room where her parents were sat having their breakfast - her father sat reading the daily prophet and her mother reading a new cookbook

Once downstairs, she walked into the dining room where her parents were sat having their breakfast - her father sat reading the daily prophet and her mother reading a new cookbook. Once sat down, she began to fill her plates with bacon, sausage, beans, eggs, hash browns etc. as well as a slice of buttered toast and jam with a bowl of mixed fruit on the side and poured herself some English breakfast tea. "Morning." she said to her parents as she began to tuck into her breakfast and they both looked up and smiled. "morning sweetie", "morning my little ladybird, how did you sleep." Her father asked as he put his newspaper down and took a sip of his tea. " I slept great, how about you and mom?" Skarlett replied. "we slept great too." Her mother answered. 

"so my ladybird, me and mother were thinking it's time that we reveal to the wizarding world of your return, how do you feel about that?" Her father asked his daughter. Skarlett took a sip of her tea, finished off her cooked breakfast and bowl of fruit then looked at her parents, smiled and replied "i'm ok with that, it think it's the perfect time to do so." Both of her parents smiled back at their daughter. "Great, we will reveal your return the only we Riddle's know how: by hosting the grandest and finest ball of the century and we will invite everyone we know and everyone we are associated with. So once the family had finished their breakfasts, they began planning the ball i.e. invites, decorations, food, drinks, music and entertainment and also outfits, so they called only two best people they know: Madam Malkins and Gustavo, so that the family stand out and make a statement and make history. 

Sorry for this chapter being short. stay tuned for more