Chapter 11.3 - Skarlett's surprise part 2

Previously on GPTSG: Draco went ask for permission to marry Skarlett whilst she was busy deciphering Draco's clues. 

*Present, and now its starting turn to nighttime*

Whilst Draco was finishing of the last preparations of the his surprise, Skarlett was busy deciphering the last and final clue 'The night is still young, so here's the plan ... come meet me at the place where it all began' "Umm ... think... meet me at the place where it all began ...." Skarlett said pausing again to think carefully about this clue then she figured it out. "It's the mystical gardens... by the wishing fountain under the cherry blossom tree, where we first admitted that we loved each other and what we wanted in the future." She said to her mother. "Well quickly, let's go home as we don't want to keep the young man waiting." Skarlett's mother said rushing back to the car with her daughter to get home. 

Once they arrived home, Skarlett ran up to her room to put the things she had bought away apart from one pair of her new shoes and her new outfit that she was currently wearing. Then rushed back down stairs and headed out to the gardens towards where the last clue told her to go. Meanwhile, Draco was sorting out the last bits of the surprise - the little lights around the tree trunk and branches, fixed the table settings and checked on the fireworks display created by Fred and George Weasley then nervously glanced at his watch waiting for his light in the darkness arrive. As Skarlett came closer to the wishing fountain, she saw the little lights that Draco had put up all around the fountain and smiled in awe at all of his hard work. 

"Draco." Skarlett said coming around the corner to see Draco standing under the cherry Blossom tree in his best black and white suit with his hands in his pockets. As she said his name, he looked up and his breath was taken away ... his angel look incredibly beautiful in the dress he designed for her. "Hey... you look so beautiful." Draco said walking over to her, leaning down and taking her left hand and placing a kiss on the top part of her hand as his gentlemanly greeting to her, then lent back up to see her face. "Thank you, you look very handsome yourself." Skarlett replied with a smile then Draco took her hand and lead her towards the cherry blossom tree and sat down on the fountain edge. "So what do you think?" Draco asked his angel of what she thought of his handiwork. "I think it's amazing and wonderful ... thank you, you have made one of my favourite places even more special." Skarlett replied placing a kiss on Draco's cheek and smiled.

" Skarlett replied placing a kiss on Draco's cheek and smiled

*Draco's suit*

Draco took Skarlett's hands into his and began his speech that he had practised over a million times in his head. "Skarlett, we've known each other and been seeing each other for a long time now and everyday i learn something new about you and about myself, i remember the day you were taken away clearly in my mind as if it was yesterday... that day when i found out that you were gone ... it broke me, i became something ... someone i never wanted to be ... someone cold-hearted and cruel... that day i felt numb like a piece of me was taken along with you and when you returned home at the reveal ball and i saw you walk down the staircase ... i felt whole again and that's when i realised that i was and still am in love with you... you are the light of my life, my light in the darkness, my world, my everything and i don't want to lose you ever again...." Draco paused tearing up and swallowing down a lump in his throat then looked up at Skarlett and saw she was tearing up too. "I want to be able to and be the one to wake up next to you, i want to be the one to hold you in my arms at night and forever... so." Draco continued then paused and got up from where he was sitting and knelt down on one knee and as he did this, Skarlett put her hands over her mouth in shock and teared up even more. "Skarlett Mae Riddle, will you do me the upmost honour and make me the happiest man alive ... Skarlett ... will you marry me?" Draco continued as he opened the box to reveal a gorgeous and beautifully designed silver ring with a light blue gem in the middle and 2 smaller sized emerald green gems either side. 

And with the ring reveal, Skarlett nodded

And with the ring reveal, Skarlett nodded. "Yes ... yes i'll marry you." Skarlett replied and just as she replied with her answer, the fireworks display went off behind them of their journey with each other and Skarlett watching in awe then turned to Draco and placed her hands on either side of his face and kissed him deeply, pouring all her emotins into the kiss and he kissed her back deeply too.

They hugged each other and then Draco slipped the ring on Skarlett's left ring finger and then kissed her again and stood up pulling Skarlett with him and hugged her towards him then spun her around making her laugh

stay tuned for more on GPTSG