Chapter 8 - Infiltrating the ministry

The next day, Draco and Skarlett were preparing for heading back to Hogwarts but also the attack on the ministry. Skarlett was busy packing her trunk, getting ready to head back to the next school year whilst Draco is downstairs with his future father in law's study along with his father doing some last minute planning and tweaking so that nothing goes wrong.

Once Skarlett was finished packing, she headed into the gardens to clear her troubled mind in order to make sure she had a clear mind so that she could focus on the task at hand. Once he mind was clear, it was time to head to the meeting, so she headed inside and got ready for the meeting. Once ready, Skarlett headed downstairs and into the main meeting room and took her place beside her father and alongside her mother, her father's followers began to arrive and take their places within the meeting room and once everyone had arrived then the meeting began with the Dark Lord addressing everyone for coming on such short notice then began giving his followers his orders of what their roles were within his plan.

Lucius and the Lestrange brothers along with the other lower ranked followers were to create a distraction whilst Draco and Skarlett with the help of Snape and Bellatrix would find the minister, kidnap him and torture him for information then replace him with someone only the Dark lord trusted the most - Rufus Scrimgeour. Once everyone knew what they needed to do, they headed out and fulfill their lord's instructions. Draco, Skarlett, Snape and Bellatrix landed into the atrium of the ministry of magic and looked on the scared and distressed ministry workers.

Not long after they arrived, Scabior and Fenrir came dragging the minister. "Look who we found trying to hide away." Scabior said in the minister's ear, Skarlett smiled and removed her mask and walked towards the minister, kneeled down into his face, looked him the eye and said " i think it's time we had a little chat." she stood up and then signaled for Scabior and Fenrir to take him away to the Manor's dungeons and wait for her there, as she did this, the Minister started to panic and began to yell and call out for help which angered Skarlett so she silenced him just by looking at him (a/n Skarlett has extra powers - inspiration drawn from the secret circle) and then minister fell unconscious and she smiled "Now that's better, Scabior and Fenrir take him to my father, i think he will be very interested to see the minister." Skarlett said and the two followers did as they were told and took the Minister to their master, whilst Skarlett and Draco looked to information on what the light side were planning to which they found very important and key information that they needed to bring down the light side once and for all, so they took multiple copies and then burned the originals before leaving to head back to the manor. Snape and Bellatrix decided to stay behind and have a little fun with the ministry workers and when they got bored, they returned to the manor for a debrief.

Once they returned to the manor, they were greeted with the sounds of distant screams of pain and torture , they looked at one another and smiled before heading towards the dungeons where their hostage was being held. There they found the dark lord torturing the minister for information. "Are you ready to talk or do we have to force it out of you, your choice?" Tomas said menacingly circling the minister to which the minister Kingsley Shacklebolt stayed quiet. "Ok, if that's how it's going to be ... Skarlett my precious." Tomas signaled to his daughter to come to him. "Yes father." she replied whilst stepping towards her father. "Do what you want with him, do whatever it takes to get the information we want from him, Show him no mercy, no remorse." Tomas told his daughter before leaving the dungeons and signaling to Snape and Bellatrix to come with him and leave his daughter to do what she needs to do and so they followed him to the meeting room to discuss their next phase of the plan.

Meanwhile Skarlett was left alone with the minister. "I said we needed to have a little chat, so let's talk shall we, What is Dumbledore planning?" Skarlett asked and the minister stayed quiet. "I would answer the question if i was you or i will do whatever it takes to get what i want from you, your choice... what to do with you? oh i know let's send the light side a little message shall we?" Skarlett said casting a spell of a camera to record the minister's message and then tortured him until he gave her what she wanted and what she already knew as well. "Ok fine, i will tell you everything." The minister said then spilled everything about what the light side what up to and what it was planning and also everything going on with Dumbledore. "Well thank you minister, you have been most helpful, AVADA KEDAVRA." Skarlett replied casting the killing curse at the minister thus ending his life. "A little message for the light side ... we are coming for you... get in our way and you will meet the same fate." She ended the recording and sent it to the light side as a gift and a warning then told the elves to dispose of the body.

Once she left the dungeons, she went to see her father and relayed the information she was told and showed him the video she made as well then handed over the information she had collected from the minister's office back at the Ministry that she thought would be of some value to them and give them the upper hand. "Well done my daughter, you have done me proud." Her father praised her. "There is one more thing as well ... Dumbledore is dying ... weakened by a curse he contracted when he touch your great grandmother's ring, one of your horcruxes but don't worry i found the rest before Potter could get to them and restored them back to you." This information put a smile of the Dark lord's face. "well well, looks like we will be striking sooner than planned, is the cabinet ready?" Tomas asked and his daughter nodded with response and this made him smile even more. "Then we shall prepare for an attack soon, well done my precious, go rest up for tomorrow you return to school." and she nodded then left for her room.

to be continued.