Hermione Granger: Truth or Lie? Part 1

*Present day* December 19th 1999

Narrator's Pov - The sun rose and shined in through a crack between the curtains of Hermione's bedroom and shone over the sleeping Gryffindor, waking her up from her dreams. She turned over and glanced at her clock, jumped out of bed when she realised what time and day it was. It's 8:30AM and her birthday, so she rushed over to her wardrobe and picked out a white t-shirt with neon teal green 3/4 length sleeves that says 'life's a dance' with a symbol consisting of arrows inside and outside of a a square shaped cross, paired with light blue skinny jeans with white ballerina type flats alongside with angel winged-heart shaped locket with matching earrings and a beige trench coat from Burberry and a light pink/beige shoulder bag.

 It's 8:30AM and her birthday, so she rushed over to her wardrobe and picked out a white t-shirt with neon teal green 3/4 length sleeves that says 'life's a dance' with a symbol consisting of arrows inside and outside of a a square shaped cross, p...

Hermione's outfit above and earrings below.

Once she had picked out her outfit, she headed into her ensuite bathroom and walked over to the shower and began prepping it to the right temperature

Once she had picked out her outfit, she headed into her ensuite bathroom and walked over to the shower and began prepping it to the right temperature. As she turned to face the mirror, she got the fright of her life and she screamed at my reflection. "AHHH." Her parents heard their daughter from downstairs in the kitchen and suddenly felt saddened because today was the day, she would learn the truth, today's the day that the glamour charm placed on her wore off, today was the day that she returns to her real parents and she would find out that they lied to her for all these years. Meanwhile in Hermione's bathroom, She walked closer to the mirror, staring at herself in shock. She was a few inches taller about 5ft 5 inches now, she had hypnotizing Oceanic blue eyes that would make all the boys drool, her tanned and sun-kissed skin was flawless, her hair was longer and a lot tamer in fact it was smoother, less curly and a lot sleeker than before and the colour was extra-ordinary, Jet black with red streaks at the bottom, her pearly white teeth were perfectly straight and had no faults. She looked amazingly gorgeous, she couldn't believe it.

When she had finished admiring her new look in the mirror, she hopped into her shower and washed the previous night's stresses and relaxed. Once she finished her daily shower routine, got dressed and sat down at her vanity table and began to think of how she was going to style her hair, in the end she decided to leave it down instead of putting it up like she usually would and also decided to create little wavy ringlets to give her volume. She then moved onto her make-up and chose to go natural so she painted her nails an opaque mix of light pink and white, use a nude coloured lipstick for her lips and a nude coloured eye-shadow to bring the whole look together.