He asks you out

Tony Stark:

It was a few days after the Avengers defeated the alien army, so I took out my phone and typed in the phone number that Tony Stark gave me. I dialed the number and waited for it to go through.

"Tony Stark, genius billionaire playboy philanthropist speaking." He answers.
Of course he answers the phone like that.

"Tony? It's (Y/N)." I said.

"(Y/N), the beautiful girl I saved from falling to her death." He said.

"Yup, that's me." I said.

"So, I was wondering if you would maybe want to go out to lunch or dinner with me? So we could get to know each other better. If you want to of course." I could tell he was nervous. It was cute.

"I would love to Tony." I smiled.

"Great! Um, drop by the tower at 7 tonight and I can take you somewhere for dinner? Wear something causal but nice."He said.

"Sounds great. See you tonight." I smiled.

Steve Rogers:

I was showing Steve some of my favorite movies at my apartment. Each day I show him some movies, some songs, technology, and I show him some books. We do a little bit each day and he is getting the hang of it. Over these past few weeks of hanging out with Steve everyday, I have developed feelings for him. It's not just a little crush. He is just perfect. He is very good looking, the perfect gentleman, super sweet, and charming.

"How about instead of me teaching you about this century, you tell me a story from your childhood?" I suggested.

"Ok. Well, my best friend Bucky and I would always go to our favorite diner every day after school for a milkshake when we were in high school. We would talk about random things there, mostly about our dreams of joining the army." He said. He told me all about his friend Bucky. I knew that he missed him so much. He started to get sad when talking about Bucky's death and I saw a tear fall from his eye. I wiped it away with my thumb and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back.

"I know it's hard Steve, I lost one of my best friends in high school, she died in a car crash, a drunk driver hit her car. It will get better I promise. I'm here for you." I told him.

"Thanks (Y/N)." He said smiling at me.
I smiled back at him and let go of the hug. I sat back how I was and continued to watch the movie. We were watching (one of your fave movies) right now. I was answering all the questions he had throughout the movie. After the movie finished I went to my bedroom and grabbed one of (your favorite author's books). When I went back to the living room Steve was standing there with a single pink rose.

"(Y/N), would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked me while handing me the rose.

"I would love to Steve." I smiled taking the rose and hugging him.

Bruce Banner:

I was in the lab with Bruce again. When Tony doesn't have any work for me to do, I usually go to the lab and hang out with Bruce. I've been doing this for about a month now. I have developed feelings for him, how could I not? He's super sweet, smart, and attractive.

Bruce was trying to make some new arrows for Clint as well as headphones that don't tangle up in pockets, him and Tony had been working on the headphones together. He was getting frustrated and I could see some green spots on his skin.