First Date

Tony Stark:

I stopped by the tower at 6:30. I was wearing a beautiful (F/C) dress. It was a sweetheart neckline and had rhinestones running along the neckline. It stopped mid thigh and was fit and flare. It was my favorite dress.

I opened the doors and was greeted by a voice.

"Hello, miss (Y/N), Mr. Stark is expecting you." The voice said.

"Ok." I said.

"Sorry, how silly of me. I am JARVIS, I am an AI, Mr. Stark created me to help inside the tower." The voice named JARVIS told me.

"Thank you JARVIS." I said. I walked to the elevator and got inside. It opened on a floor that looked like a living room. I walked out of the elevator looking around for anybody.

"Ahh. (Y/N)! You look absolutely beautiful." Tony said walking over to me.

"Thank you Tony, you don't look too bad yourself." I responded.

"Shall we?" He asked sticking out his arm for me to take.

"We shall." I smiled taking hold of his arm.

*Time skip brought to you buy Steve and Clint playing Just Dance*

The date went really well. We talked about a whole bunch of random things and got to know each other a lot better. He was not like what papers said about him. He was a gentlemen and he was super funny. We even set up another date.

Steve Rogers:

I was digging through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit for my date with Steve tonight. I kept throwing clothes around my room until I found a dress I forgot I had. It was a simply black strapless dress that had a layer of lace overlay. I put on (F/C) jewelry to accent the dress and some (F/C) shoes to match the jewelry. I put on light make up and curled my hair. I heard the doorbell ring and I hurried to the door to answer it. I opened the door and was greeted by Steve holding a beautiful bouquet of (your favorite flowers).

"These are beautiful! Thank you!" I said running to my kitchen for a vase. Once I put the flowers in a vase I walked back over to Steve.

"So I thought we could have a picnic and then go see a movie?" He said.

"That sounds perfect." I smiled at him.

"You look breathtaking." He said causing me to blush.

"Thanks. You look very handsome." I smiled at him. He blushes lightly at my comment.

*Time skip of Thor learning how to play Wii with Natasha*

For the picnic, he took me to Central Park. He laid down the blanket and got out the food. He brought some Italian food and he also brought champagne. We talked about so much. We got to know each other a lot better. After the picnic, we ended up seeing Jurassic World. Steve was starting at the screen amazed at the movie. It was so cute.

He drove me home on his motorcycle, and he walked me to the door of my apartment.

"Thank you so much Steve. I had so much fun, this was the best date I have ever been on." I smiled at him. He smiled big and blushed from what I said.

"No problem (Y/N). I had a great time as well." He smiled at me.

He kissed my cheek and waited for me to go inside my apartment before leaving. I am definitely looking forward to more dates with him.

Bruce Banner:

Bruce knocked on my bedroom door at 5:45.

"Are you ready to go (Y/N)?" He asked me.