Matt Murdock Catch Up

How you met

I was walking the streets of Hell's Kitchen when I had to stop at the crosswalk. There was a guy standing next to me in a nice gray suit, red lensed glasses, and a walking cane.

"Are we ok to walk across the street?" The man asked.

"Oh. Not yet." I answered.

"I'm Matt." He said smiling.

"I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you Matt. Do you need help?" I asked.

"That would be great. Thank you." He smiled. He took hold of my arm.

"Ok. We are ok to cross the street Matt." I said. We both started walking across the street together.

"We are across the street Matt. Do you need anymore help?" I asked kindly.

"I'm fine. Thank you for helping me across the street though. Hopefully we will meet again." He said smiling.

"Hopefully. Well, I should get going. I don't want to be late for work." I said.

"It was nice to meet you (Y/N)." He said.

"It was nice to meet you too Matt." I said walking to work.

He asks you out

After the day I met Matt, I ran into him the next day and we went for coffee and exchanged numbers. We have been talking for a few months now, meeting for coffee and lunch. I have started to really like him. Today I am meeting Matt for lunch at a local cafe. Walking inside the cafe, I scan the room looking for where Matt was sitting. When I find the table he's at, I walk over and sit across from him.

"Hey Matt." I said.

"Hi (Y/N)." He smiled.

"How are you today?" I asked.

"Better now that you're here." He smiled, causing me to blush.

Our drinks and food came and we talked about our week so far and a whole bunch of other things.

"(Y/N), can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Of course." I said.

"I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me?" He asked.

"Matt, I'd love to." I said causing him to smile.

First Date

For our first date, he took me to a nice restaurant. He knocked on my apartment door at 7:00.

"Are you ready (Y/N)?" He asked loud enough for me to hear from my bathroom. As I was hurrying to the door, I was fixing my dress and putting on my shoe. Once I reached the door, I opened the door to be greeted by a very handsome Matt Murdock.

"You look handsome Matt." I said.

"Thank you." He smiled while sticking his arm out for my to take. As I wrapped my hands around Matt's arm, I smiled thinking of how sweet and cute Matt is.

At the restaurant, the waiter was flirting with me, I noticed Matt's clenching his fists. I reached my hand across the table taking hold of one of Matt's fists. His hand softened at my touch.

"Matt, calm down it's ok." I said rubbing my thumb across the top of his hand.

"He is flirting with you." He said angry.

"Let's leave then. We can walk through the park and get something from a food truck." I suggested.

"I wanted this date to be perfect." Matt said, sadness in his tone.