Peter Parker Catch Up pt. 1

How you meet

I am a new student at Midtown High School. I moved from a small town in Oklahoma to New York City. This was a big change for me, and I am very nervous about going to a new school. Seeing movies like Mean Girls didn't help, it made my anxiety worse. Especially since I am moving almost halfway through my senior year of high school. My parents kept telling me that it would be fine, but I were still really nervous about it. After breakfast, I waved goodbye to my parents and got into my car and drove to my new school. Once I found a parking spot, I walked inside, not before earning many stares from girls and boys alike. The boys looked like they were drooling over me. I scoffed quietly and ignored them, focusing on meeting my guidance counselor and getting my schedule. Once I walked into the office, the secretary told me where the office was and I went inside and got my schedule.

When I walked out of the main office, I saw a group of jocks surrounding someone and teasing them. I ran over to the group of jocks and pushed past them to see them kicking a guy who was more scrawny than them.

"Hey! Stop kicking him you assholes!" I yelled while standing in front of the kid that was being beat up.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" One of the jocks said while taking a step closer to me.

"Yeah, a bunch of brainless, insecure jocks who beat on people who are smarter than them to make themselves feel better," I quipped while crossing my arms across my chest.

"Nobody talks to us like that!" The jock who was stepping towards me yells, an expression of pure shock on his face.

"I do, and you can't do anything to stop me," I sassed smirking at him.

He growled at me and raised his fist to punch me. Before he could I grabbed his fist, and spun around, pinning his arm behind his back. He yelped in pain and I grabbed his arm again and flipped him over my shoulder, knocking the air out of him when his back hit the ground. I put my knee on his chest and bent down so my face was close to his.

"What was that again?" I smirked at him.

"N-Nothing! I'm sorry! We are all sorry! We won't hurt that nerd anymore!" He said scared out of his mind.

"Correction, you won't hurt anyone anymore," I asserted while pressing my knee harder on his chest.

"We won't hurt anyone anymore!" He yelled desperate to get away.

"Good," I smiled innocently, taking my knee off his chest and walking over to the kid that they had been beating up previously. I knelt down and started to pick up his papers and books that the jocks had scattered all over the floor.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to do that," the boy said.

"I do not like bullies. Someone had to teach them a lesson," I smiled at him.

"I'm Peter by the way," he smiled at me nervously.

"I'm (Y/N)," I smiled at him and shook his hand.

"You're the new student!" Peter acknowledged.

"That's me," I confirmed.

"If you want, I could give you a tour of the school. I mean it's the least I could do after you helped me," Peter offered, nervousness filled his voice.

"I would love that Peter. Thank you," I answered, smiling at him.

He smiled at me and looked at my schedule. He showed me where all of my classes were and gave me an in depth tour of the school. We ended up having the exact same schedule, which made me happy. Maybe this new school won't be so bad. I thought to myself as I walked to my first class with Peter.