Peter Quill Catch Up

How you meet

I was running as fast as I could because Xandar was being attacked. There were ships falling from the sky. People were running for their lives, trying to find safety. Because of the amount of people running from the attack, everyone was bumping into each other.

When I was looking up to the sky, I bumped into someone and they knocked me down on my butt. I tried to get up but people trampled over me. When the wave of people passed, I looked up into the sky and saw a ship getting closer to me with every passing second. I closed my eyes and covered my head ready to accept my fate but I felt someone grab me and carry me.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a really attractive guy looking down at me smiling.

"T-thank you," I stuttered, still shocked.

"My pleasure. What's your name beautiful?" He asked smiling.

"(Y/N)," I answered smiling.

"Pleasure to meet you (Y/N). I'm Peter Quill, also known as Star-Lord," he said before putting me down and sticking out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and smiled.

"Thank you again Peter," I repeated.

"It was my pleasure. Here, take this. I would like to get to know you better
(Y/N)," he told me, handling me a piece of paper, before running off to stop Ronan. I took the paper and saw he wrote his number.

He asks you out

After the Peter Quill and his friends defeated Ronan, I walked around the wreckage trying to make it to my house. When I made it to where my house was, I noticed it had been destroyed. My eyes started to tear up as I walked through the wreckage of my home. I found a big basket and started trying to collect whatever I could.

After I collected all of what I could save, I fell to the ground and started crying. Where am I going to go? My home was destroyed, I have nowhere to go. I brought my knees to my chest, hugged them, and put my face on my knees and cried. After a little while, I heard footsteps and then someone sit down next to me. They placed their hand on my shoulder. I looked up and was met with the green eyes of Peter. I smiled slightly but tears still ran down my face.

"Is this your home?" He asked.

"Yeah. I grabbed whatever I could save. What am I going to do? I don't have anywhere to go," I choked out as more tears poured down my cheeks.

"Hey, you can come with me. You can live on my ship with me and my friends. We could use another person to help us save the Galaxy," he offered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course. Come on," he smiled at me as he helped me up. When I went to pick up the basket of my belongings I saved, Peter stopped me and picked it up. He walked me towards his ship while carrying my basket.

"I don't know if this is the right time to ask this, but I really want to get to know you (Y/N). Would you like to go out with me?" He asked smiling at me.

"I would love to Peter," I smiled back at him, my answer caused him to smile even bigger.

First Date

Since you were living on the ship with Peter and the other Guardians, your first date was not super special but you couldn't have asked for a better first date. Peter made you dinner and you guys talked and got to know each other. The night ended in you two dancing to his Awesomeness mixes.