Wade Wilson Catch Up

How you meet

I was walking home late at night when these big guys started following me. I started to walk faster trying to make it home, but the guy following me grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an alley. They started to undress me and touch me. I tried screaming but they covered my mouth.

Next thing I know, one of the guys holding me had a katana going through his chest. A guy in a red and black suit jumped down and pulled the katana out and used it to kill the other guys that were attacking me. He also used a gun and shot a couple of them. After killing the guys that were attacking me, the mystery man in the suit walked over to me and helped me up.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, thank you." I said.

"It was my pleasure killing them." He said happily.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Deadpool at your service." He said bowing slightly.

"Will we meet again?" I asked him.

"I hope so." He said before running off.

"Wait! How will I find you?" I yelled after Deadpool.

"You won't! I'll find you!" He yelled back before disappearing into the night. I decided after that I should call my brother and tell him what happened.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Clint, it's me. I just wanted to let you know that something almost happened. These guys almost raped me, but Deadpool saved me. I thought you should know." I said.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?!" He asked worry filling his voice.

"I am now, but can I come over?" I asked him.

"Of course you can (Y/N)!" He said.

"Ok, thanks bird bro. I will be there in a few minutes." I said before hanging up and putting my phone back into my pocket.

He asks you out

Deadpool didn't lie, I wasn't able to find him. He always found me though. He would bump into me when I was walking home from work and we would talk and hang out for hours in my apartment. One day he seemed really nervous about something.

"Hey Wade, are you ok? You seem nervous." I asked concern in my eyes.

"I'm ok. Although I am nervous about something." He admitted.

"What are you nervous about? Maybe I can help." I offered smiling.

"Well, I have been wanting to ask a girl out for awhile now, but I don't know how. She is different from any other girl I have met, and I really want to go out with her. She probably doesn't even like me." He said looking down.

"Oh um, just ask her Wade. She would be insane not to like you. You're amazing." I said fake smiling. I wonder who he is talking about, it is definitely is not me. I should've stopped myself from falling for him.

"(Y/N)?" He asked grabbing my attention.

"What is it Wade?" I asked looking at him.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked smiling at me. I was completely shocked. I never thought that he would like me.

"I would love to go out with you Wade." I smiled at him.

"Yes! Great job Deadpool!" He said causing me to giggle.

First Date

This is Wade Wilson we are talking about, our first date was epic. He came to my apartment at around 6 pm. I heard a knock at my door. I hurriedly finished getting dressed and putting my shoes on. Wade told me to dress casual. Once I was done getting dressed, I ran to the door and opened it. Wade stood there looking very handsome.