Making Up

Tony Stark:

I've gotten tons of calls and texts from Tony. It's been a week since our fight and he calls me every twenty minutes. I kept ignoring him because I don't know if I am ready to face him. He told me that maybe he shouldn't have saved me, that hurt. I was sitting on my couch and I was eating ice cream when there was a knock at my door. I sighed and got up. I trudged over to my door and opened it. What I saw surprised me. A depressed looking Tony Stark stood in front of me. Tear stained cheeks, red puffy eyes, messy hair, and the same clothes as the day I left.

"W-what are you doing here?" I choked out tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Baby, I am so sorry. I-I didn't mean any of it. I am a huge jerk and I don't deserve you, but I had to come apologize in person. I love you so much (Y/N), and am so glad I saved you. I am so glad that you put up with me. I'm so sorry. I understand if you don't forgive me, but I just wanted you to know that I am sorry and that I love you with all my heart." He said tears spilling from his eyes as he spoke.

All I could do was wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips onto his. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my waist and pull me close deepening the kiss. We pulled apart when we needed air.

"I love you too Iron Ass. And I forgive you." I said causing him to chuckle.

"So will you come back to the tower?" He asked me.

"Of course." I smiled at him.

I went with him back to the tower and we went to his bedroom. He turned on some calming music and climbed into his bed. I crawled in next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him. I spun around to where I was facing him and I rested my head into his chest.

"I have missed this babe." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I have too." I smiled.

Steve Rogers:

I was on a dangerous mission with Natasha, Clint, and Tony. Natasha and Tony were looking for the computers while Clint and I were making our way through the HYDRA base fighting and killing every agent and worker in our paths. Clint and I went down separate hallways when I was ambushed by five HYDRA workers. I fought off three when one of the last two shot me in the chest. I fell down right there. My vision was getting blurry. I heard footsteps running towards me.

"(Y/N)! This is Agent Barton. Agent
(Y/L/N) is down! I repeat Agent
(Y/L/N) is down!" Clint spoke through to his ear piece.

"Clint?" I said.

"(Y/N), you're going to be ok. Just look at me. Keep your eyes open (Y/N). Look at me!" Clint said before I lost consciousness.

*Time skip brought to you by Loki being forced to watch Frozen by Tony*

I woke up in a hospital room, I tired to get up but winced and felt someone gently push me down.

"(Y/N)." I heard Steve's voice.

"S-Steve? Why are you here?" I asked with tears forming in my eyes.

"I should've come back sooner. I should've apologized sooner for what I said. Most importantly I should not have said that. It was wrong of me. I need you to know that I love you so much, you are my everything. I was just afraid of losing you. That maybe you would realize that there was somebody better than me. That you would rather have somebody else than me because I am old fashioned. Because I don't know a lot about this century. I almost lost you, I can't lose you (Y/N), I just can't. I don't know what I would do without you." He said tears falling down his cheeks.