Natasha Romanoff Catch Up

How you meet

I was currently running away from the one and only Black Widow. I give her props, she is very fast and she has great agility, but I have better speed and agility. Her mission was to find me and kill me, I am the infamous HYDRA assassin Tikhaya smert' or Silent Death. HYDRA recruited me when I was just three years old. They trained me and raised me into the assassin I was today.

Looking over my shoulder, I noticed that I was running much faster than her and she was quite a ways behind me. I ran around a corner of the building and hid as I quickly looked at what I had retrieved, a flash drive with SHIELD information.

As I was looking at the flash drive, and praising myself for my good work, I felt something hit my neck and I was on the floor seizing from being shocked.

Looking up I saw Black Widow standing above me with a gun pointed at my forehead. My eyes widened and I looked at her with fear filled eyes.

She looked at me and I saw sympathy in her eyes before she lowered her gun and she took the shocker off my neck.

"I was sent to kill you, but I'm not going to. I think you want to change. I think you want to leave HYDRA but you don't know how," she says as she helps me up.

"I do. I want to leave HYDRA," I nodded.

"Come with me," she said and she turned on her heel and started to walk away.
I followed after her quickly.

She asks you out

I have been working with SHIELD for five months now and to say I've developed a small crush on Natasha would be an understatement. I have developed a huge crush on the assassin and I always get nervous when I talk to her.

I got a text from Fury telling me that he wanted to meet with me. Hurrying to Fury's office, I didn't notice that someone was walking towards me and I bumped into them, both of us falling on the ground.

Standing up quickly, I walked over to the person I knocked down and helped them up.

"I'm so sorry-" my eyes widened when I saw it was Natasha.

"Agent Romanoff, I'm so sorry I didn't see you," I said as a slight blushed creeped on my cheeks.

"It's ok, I wasn't looking either. And please, call me Natasha. I actually wanted to ask you something," she said and she was slightly nervous.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I was wondering, would you like to go out to dinner with me?" She asked.

"I would love to Natasha," I smiled at her.

First Date

Natasha took you to a favorite restaurant of hers that you hadn't tried yet. She wore a short black leather dress with a deep v neck and black strappy stilettos. She had a necklace with a round black gem and an oval shaped red gem below it with black earrings that had diamonds around the gems. Her lips were a deep red color and her hair was down in its natural state and she was wearing neutral colored eyeshadow.

When she picked me up, my jaw actually dropped because she looked absolutely gorgeous.

I was wearing a knee length red dress with a black lace overlay, and black pumps. I paired it with a black choker necklace, black drop earrings, and a bracelet that had studs on it. I did a deep red lip and darker eyeshadow with my hair in an updo.

At dinner we talked about our lives before SHIELD. I never knew how much we actually had in common.

After dinner, we walked around Central he Park and I thanked her for deciding not to kill me.