~chapter 3~

Spencer's POV

"What!?!" Aria, Emily, and I yelled in unison.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Hanna was probably pregnant.

"Hanna, how did this happen?" Emily cried as she took Hanna's hand.

"I think it's pretty much the usual way, the birds and the bee's." I said. Emily rolled her eyes at me.

"Did you take a pregnancy test yet?" Aria asked looking at Hanna.

Hanna bit her nails. "I haven't tooken it yet. I'm so nervous. If I am preggers what am I going to tell Caleb and my mom. Oh no what would I have to tell my dad he already disapproves of me."

Emily squeezed Hanna's hand reassuringly. She always was the the most sweetest and understanding. The shoulder to cry on.

Hanna's phone beeped.

Hanna's POV

My phone beeped. It was a message. Once I saw it I felt my pale.

Roses are red. Violets are blue. Hanna's pregnant. What to do?
Remember my job is to make your life a living HELL --A

"What's wrong?" Aria asked looking at me. I handed her my phone and Spencer and Emily leaned over and read it along with Aria.

"You know what?" Spencer said, "sleepover at my house tonight. We'll find out if Hanna's really pregnant. I'll buy three pregnancy tests on my way home. Meet at my house at six."

Hanna's POV

It was 5:45. I decided it was time for me to get to Spencer's. I had on comfy black joggers, a black tank top, over it I had on a cotton candy pink sweater. I had on black Jordan's too.

I grabbed my overnight bag and headed downstairs. I already told my mom I was sleeping over at Spencer's. On the island kitchen table I grabbed a bag filled with snacks; 2 bags of family sized chips, Hershey's, skittles and star bursts.

I got in my blue Honda and started driving towards the Hastings house.

~~~~~~~~~~~

About five minutes later I finally arrived at Spencer's. I picked up my snack bag and over night bag and started toward the Hastings barn. It's going to be our first sleepover in the barn since Alison disappeared.

I took a deep breath and then opened the double barn doors. Inside all the girls were already there.

I saw a brown bag besides Spencer and I knew what was already in there.

"Hey Han." My friends said as I came over and sat on the bean bag. Emily was sitting on another bean bag across from me. Spence and Aria were both sitting on loveseats.

On the table were some sodas and other snacks that the other girls provided. "Hanna, you ready?" Aria asked me.

I nodded and I took the bag. I made sure to drink lots of water today. I went to the bathroom and I took the first pregnancy test.

I waited for two minutes and then checked it.

Positive.

I took the other one. Wtf.

Negative.

I took the last pregnancy test. When I saw the result I started crying.

I came back out from the bathroom and my friends looked at me expectantly.

I wiped away the tears. "Guys....I--I'm pregnant."

Hey guys thanks for reading, please vote and comment and follow me. I'll try to update more often and you'll never know how happy I am that people are actually reading this
Comment me some of your ideas(I give credit)
Qotd:what do u think Hanna will do know that she knows she's pregnant?