~chapter 11~

Hanna's POV

"What?!?" I screamed loudly. "She can't be. The police identified her body when she was found dead."

"It was her that was in your room." My mom said feebly.

"I'm going to go get the doctor." Caleb said heading towards the door and going.

I looked back at my mom. "I'm just happy that you are alive and okay." I said squeezing her hand.

"I'm happy you are here." My mom said smiling at me.

"Did Alison knock you out?" I asked.

"Yeah. After I gasped when I looked at her, her eyes widened. She ran up to me and took something out of a red coat she was wearing and hit me on the temple. After that I blacked out until Caleb found me and I stayed up for a second before blacking out again." My mom explained quickly.

"Are you going to tell the police?" I asked in awe.

"I don't know. I definitely know that I saw Alison, but why would she fake her death. I don't know." My mother said getting tired.

My phone bleeped. I took it out of my back pocket and turned it on. My jaw dropped when I saw my new text message.

"Hanna, Your mom tells and I'll make sure to knock her out permanently."

-kisses A

"What's wrong?" My mom asked staring at me worried.

I put on a fake smile. "It's nothing. Just a new tweet from Harry Styles. I love him." 

"More than me?" Caleb asked coming in with Dr. Kemp.

"Nothing compares to you." I said smiling towards him.

"I'm going to ask you two to step out the room please." Dr. Kemp said staring at both Caleb and I. We nodded and walked out the door closing it behind us.

As soon as we stepped out we were gathered around by Aria, Spencer, Emily, Toby, and Spencer. "Is Alison alive?" Emily asked eagerly.

"I think so. Check this out." I said handing them my phone. They each read it and then passed it off gasping.

"Didn't your mom say that Ali knocked her out?" Spencer asked slowly.

"So, Alison is alive." Toby said wrapping his arm around Spencer.

"And she's A." I said.

***********************

My mom was released the next day, but she had to be on bed rest. The next day I stayed home while Caleb hung out with Toby and Ezra while Pastor Ted was getting my mom from the hospital.

I was 6 months pregnant. Only 3 months left. I'm terrified and happy at the same time.

We were thinking about names and we are down to our final two.

There is only one "thing" standing in our way.

A.

We figured out it was probably Alison Dilaurentis, but isn't she suppose to be dead? If she is A why would she torture us? If she was, it should be the other way around.

She put us through torture with the Jenna thing, keeping secrets, and holding our secrets over our heads like a puppet master and we were the puppets.

*********************

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter and not updating for a while. I was busy with exams in school and I promise to update on Saturday and Sunday!!!!!!!!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT FEEDBACK, AND SHARE

~M