~chapter 17~

Spencer's POV

"Melissa is apart of the A team." I said in shock.

"You need to ask her who is uber A." Caleb said still in shock.

"Let's go now." I said taking out the flash drives and handing them to Caleb. We all ran out and met up with Toby and Emily.

"Guys, Melissa is apart of the A team." Aria said. We all ran out the building trying to be discreet as possible.

"Are you okay Spencer." Toby asked as we got in the car.

Ezra started driving as I replied to Toby.

"My sister is apart of the A team and helped big A kidnap my pregnant best friend. I am dandy." I said sarcastically.

I saw the pain written across Toby's face.

"I'm sorry." I said with a sigh as I took his hand.

**********

Hanna's POV

"Ali! Wake up! Please!!" I yelled at Alison as I checked her wound.

I looked at her unconscious face. I put my hand over the knife handle and yanked it out.

Ali's eyes immediately opened up as she screamed. "Your awake." I said in relief. I teared off some of Ali's jeans using the knife and wrapped it around her bleeding leg.

"I'm so sorry. I have endured A's pain towards me for the past 3 years and I just wanted to give up." Alison explained tears trickling down her face.

"What has A done to you?" I asked as I held her hand.

"Showing me videos of Emily crying for days about me. What A does to you guys to inflict pain. A pretending to be me. Letting me believe everybody hates me." Alison said as she stifled a sob.

"I'm so sorry Ali." I said hugging her. "We should get moving before we die of hypothermia." Spencer taught me that word.

Ali laughed but we both started crawling again. I felt the chills against my bare arms and legs.

Alison groaned in pain with each crawl.

"Ali! Do you see what I see?" I asked stopping in my track.

"Yes!" She said with a smile.

We the woods which was on the other side of the vent. We crawled to it and I took out the knife Ali was stabbed with. I put it in the screws and turned all four until it fell off.

"We're free." I said happily. I crawled out first and stuck my hands out for Ali. As I helped her she groaned in pain.

She looked up at the bright sky where the moon shone and the stars twinkled.

"Omg! This is the first time that I have seen the outside world in three years." She said with tears falling down her face.

I took her hand. "Let's get to safety."

We started walking as quickly as Ali's bleeding leg could take us.

"I see the road." I said getting exited.

We arrived there a few minutes later when a car came tumbling towards us.

**********

Omg! I haven't updated in a long time.

I started writing two new books so please he read them and I'll try updating this book every two days

Please vote and comment

Thanks for reading xxx

~M