~chapter 14~

Hanna's POV

Only one more month till my due date of my pregnancy. I was in bed when I woke up. Caleb wasn't next to me. He probably was already awake.

I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready for my day.

I came out and went to my closet. My stomach was fatter than a watermelon by now and I had started wearing maternity clothing.

I took out a black and white striped maternity dress which was very cute.

I headed downstairs and was hit with the smell of delicious breakfast. Over the stove in the kitchen, was Caleb who was flipping pancakes.

"Goodmorning." I said as I walked over to him and giving him a peck on the lips. 

"Hey babe. I've been thinking we should hang out today. Just me and you." Caleb said as he set out to plates.

"Yes." I replied with a smile.

He filled my plate and his with a stack of pancakes and scrambled eggs.

"Mmm." I said after I filled my mouth with a slice of pancake with whipped cream and maple syrup covered on top.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What are we doing first?" I asked Caleb.

"Your favorite. Shopping." Caleb replied.

"YESS!" I squealed giving him a hug.

We headed to the car, and started driving to the mall. 

We finally arrived and entered the front door.

"Where to first?" Caleb asked holding my hand.

"Forever 21." I said as we headed towards the store.

"OMG! Look at this." I screamed over to Caleb.

It was a cute crop top that had white floral over it.

"Babe, I don't think it's going to fit on you..." Caleb said as he rubbed his neck nervously.

I gasped loudly. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!" I said as I walked away from him.

Suddenly all the lights went off. 

"Caleb!" I shouted suddenly afraid.

"Hann!" I heard Caleb yell back.

There was a cloth put over my mouth and nose. I tried screaming, but the smell won over me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head before I was passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb's POV

I heard Hanna yell my name.

"Hann!" I yelled back.

There was no reply. The lights came back on and I looked around. Hanna was nowhere to be found. On the floral shirt was a note.

"She knew too much"

-A

A had Hanna.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What are we going to do?" Said a crying Emily.

"Why did she have to take Hanna of all people. She's pregnant for God's sake." Aria said pacing back and forth angrily.

When I got home I called Spencer, Aria, Emily, Toby, and Ezra.

"Aria calm down." Ezra said as he pulled her on top of his lap.

"No this is not a time to calm down." I said angrily.

"Don't worry Caleb. We will get Hanna back." Spencer said,  "And that's a promise."

"How? A left us no trace." Toby exclaimed.

"Where were you guys shopping?" Spencer asked.

"I don't think this is the time to ask that question." Aria said as we all stared at Spencer confused.

"Just answer the question." Spencer replied.

"Forever 21." I replied.

"I'm pretty sure that store has security cameras and we can see what happened when A entered the store till when A left with Hanna." Spencer said.

My eyes widened. Why haven't I thought of that.

"You just get smarter and smarter by the second." Emily said.

"When do we go?" Ezra asked.

"Tonight. The mall closes at ten. We wait thirty minutes before we break in." I said.

"See you then." Toby said as they all got up to leave.

"Don't worry Caleb. We will catch this monster." Aria said as they all filed through the door.

"I know."

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE

ALSO, SHOULD I ENTER THIS FOR THE WATTY'S 2K16

~M