~chapter 22~

1 year later

Hanna's POV

"Caleb get ready. They're about to be here." As soon as I finished saying that the doorbell rang.

I went and opened the door and in came Aria, Ezra, Emily, Alison, and then Spencer in a wheelchair with Toby wheeling her in.

That horrific night Melissa shot Spencer and it ended up in her spinal cord so she wouldn't be able to walk. Forever.

Right after Toby quickly shot Melissa in the stomach and the police were already called so they arrested Wren and took Melissa to the hospital.

After she was patched up she was taken to jail and her and Wren are going to be in prison for life.

Lucky for them they didn't get a death sentence.

"Hey guys." I said with a big smile.

"Where's Brooklyn?" Spencer asked suddenly.

"Wow! I'm doing ok thanks for asking." I said sarcastically.

All the laughed before Caleb came in with little Brookie.

"Hey Brookie." Spencer said as Caleb set her down on her lap.

Brooklyn giggled as she started twirling Spencer's brown hair. The rest of the girls surrounded her while the boys all went to Caleb's "man cave".

We all went and sat in the living room.

Brooklyn who was now one years old was starting to become a daddy's girl.

"So how far along are you?" I asked Alison who got a sperm donor.

"5 months." She said with a smile as she rubbed her stomach.

After awhile her and Emily decided to get back together and are happily married.

Just like Caleb and I.

After the fiasco he finally proposed and we married a month later with Brooklyn present.

Aria and Ezra are now beginning authors and are writing a book about there true love.

And Spencer even though she can't walk has become a lawyer and Toby is still a cop.

Emily is a swim coach at Rosewood and Ali works there as an English teacher as well surprisingly.

I work at home as a fashion designer and sell it online and Caleb has opened up his own technology store. But don't ask me about it it's confusing as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later on that night Caleb and I were in bed with Brooklyn tucked in between us.

She kept on putting the cover over head and then back down as she played peek a boo.

Caleb and I faked surprised reactions her giggle and squeal which caused us to laugh.

"I see where she got her sense of humor." Caleb said looking at me.

I laughed before I nodded in agreement.

"You know if if you told me eight years ago that I would be married to you and have a beautiful daughter I would've thought that you were crazy." I said.

"What do you mean you would've thought I was crazy if I told you you would marry me?" Caleb asked.

"Well I was popular and you were shaggy." I said trying to stifle my laugh.

"I thought it was love at first sight." He replied seriously.

"You did?" I asked surprised.

"Yep."

"I love you so much." I said kissing him.

"Ewwwww!" Brooklyn squealed.

This sent Caleb and I laughing.

My perfect little family.

The end.

Omg thank you guys so much I'm also sorry for the late update.

I love you guys so much for reading and voting this was my first ever Caleb book and I'm around of of.

Please go read my other books if you want and just thank you.

Please vote and comment

I love you guys

~M