Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

I found the Advil and grabbed two pills out of the bottle. I put them in my mouth and drunk the sink water to get it down my throat. Quickly, I opened the door and walked past him to the room. I heard his footsteps following me but I acted like I didn't care. I got in the room and sat on the mattress, not acknowledging him.

"So I see you now know about my disorder...", he started speaking. I nodded. "Listen. What just happened, that wasn't me! You see... There's only 2 of them because myself doesn't count. There's Roc and Chase. Chase is the person you just saw. He's so aggressive, abusive, and doesn't have a heart. He literally has no feelings at all whatsoever. He doesn't like when people disobey him and when things don't go his way. I try to control him from coming out but he always seems to take control of me." I shook my head trying to take everything in.

"So what about Roc?", I asked quietly.

"Roc is a freak. He loves sex and anything intimate like that. He doesn't care what kind of sex it is, he just goes with it. He can't resist seeing beautiful girls like you without doing SOMETHING." I felt myself blush."I can actually control him better though. Like when you got out the shower, I really had to stop him myself because he wasn't gonna do it on his own. And of course me, Chres. I'm normal I guess you can say. That's why I never do anything to you. I don't TRY to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. I want you to feel good."

"So why'd you kidnap me if you're so nice", I said the last part sarcastically.

"Chase has been watching you for a while. Like I said, I have a really hard time controlling him from coming out. But now that I actually have you, I don't wanna let you go", he explained. I closed my eyes and put my head in my hands. "I see you're kind of frustrated so I'll give you some time." Then he left.

I looked at a clock on the wall and it said it was 6:37. That's when I realize how hungry I was. I got up, put on a big t-shirt, and walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. There was SO much food. I was wondering why because He is so..... Fit. I reached in and grabbed this box of pizza that you had to cook in the oven. So that's what I did. As it was cooking, I walked out the kitchen and bumped into him.

"What're you making?", he asked smiling.

"Umm.. Pizza. Sorry for not asking. I was just really hungry", I answered. I was kind of scared because I didn't know what "Chase" would do because I didn't have permission.

"Mmm good choice. I was just about to order some pizza..", he said. Then he just stood there which was very awkward. I looked around and tried to think of a conversation.

"Uh.. Can I, um, call my mom?", I asked.

He gave a simple answer,"Ok. Come on." He had me sit on the couch and gave me his phone. He sat across from me while I dialed my moms number after adding *67. I brought the phone to my ear and after 3 rings, she picked up.

"Hello?", she asked in a quiet voice. It sounded like she was crying.

"Mom!", I yelled with a huge smile on my face.

"AVA. Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! Where are you?!?!", she cried out.

"Um.... I'm okay. He hasn't done anything to me", I explained partly lying.

"Who is HE?", she screamed. I look at Chresanto not knowing what to say. He held his hand out and I put the phone in it.

"Hello?", he asked. I heard a lot of screaming on the other end of the phone. "She's fine. I didn't do any--", he was cut off by more yelling. I couldn't make out what she was saying. "Stop... Yelling... At me and let me EXPLAIN.", he said shouting the last word. His body started shaking and I could tell his other side was coming out. "NO I AM NOT BRINGING HER BACK.", he screamed making me jump. Them he threw the phone against the wall and it broke into pieces. His leg was going up and down and his fist were balled up.