Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

He carried me up the stairs and into the bathroom. He put me down and I started taking off my clothes. Once I was stripped down to my underwear and bra. He examined my face and put his hand on my cheek.

"I can't believe I did this to you.", he said.

"You didn't. Chase did", I reassured him.

He kept staring at me,"You still look beautiful though. You know that right?"

"Thank you", I said lowly.

"So I remember at the restaurant, when you told me you liked me. And when you practically saved me. Why?"

"I didn't want you to go to jail and it just felt so wrong if I left you."

"What about liking me?", he asked smirking.

"I don't remember saying that", I pretended to think. I tried to think of something that would change the topic.I looked at the cabinet and remembered something. "Have you been taking your medicine?", I asked.

"Well....", he trailed off and ran his hands through his hair.

"How do you expect to get better if you're not taking the medicine!", I said putting my hand against my head.

"I'm sorry! I just forget when I'm around you.."

"Take it right now. I'm gonna watch you", I said looking at him.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed a pill out the bottle. I grabbed a cup sitting on the counter, filled it up, n gave it to him. He took it quickly and starts walking out.

"Now wash yourself up, please. Feel better", he waved. I turned the shower on, got undressed, and stepped in. I put my face in the water and felt the dry blood being washed away.

When I was done, I got out and wrapped the towel around myself. Instead of going to "my" room, I went to his. I didn't see him around so I went in and closed the door. Just then, Chres came out the closet.... Naked. I brought my hands to my mouth and my towel dropped.

"Oh fuck!", I mumbled ending down to get it. When I came back up, he was there, standing face to face with me.

"Why are you in here?", he said smiling. I was REALLY trying not to look down at him, but it was just there. I turned my head around and wrapped the towel tighter around my body. He turned my head back around,"What are you hiding from?" I pointed down and he laughed.

Here we stood. Both naked but I had a towel. I low key was hoping that he took it off. It's like he sensed it because he started talking.

"Why don't you take it off for me", he asked. I hesitantly shook my head. "Is it because of the bruises?"

"Um... No", I said.

"Come here", he said grabbing my hand. He walked me over to the bed and laid me down on it. Slowly, he opened my towel then ran his hand across my stomach. I let out a gasp because it still kind of hurt. Then he brought his head down and kissed it.

"I'm sorry for hurting you Ava.", he said against my stomach. "Can I make it up to you?"

"Mhmm", I moaned. Oh this is so wrong.

"I want you to relax", he said bringing his face back up to mines. He pressed his lips against mine and crawled up on top of me. My lips automatically parted, giving his tongue an entrance to tangle with mines. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him down more. That's when I felt it rub against me. I moaned into his mouth and pushed him back. He just brought himself back down, rubbing against me again. This time it felt much harder than it was before.

I pulled away from him, "Chres wait.."

He looked me in the eyes,"I know you want to do this as I do.. Right?"

"Yes... But--"

"So then what are we waiting for?", he asked.

••••••••••••

OOOOH. Whatcha Think Is Gonna Happen?

COMMENT AND VOTE :)