Chapter 33

CHAPTER 33

CHRES' P.O.V

I hear a door slam and I jump up. I checked my surroundings realizing I was in the living room. WHAT?Was it a dream??? WHAT! Ava came to my mind and I nearly fell trying to sprint to her room. I burst through the door and saw Ava sitting in her bed.

She looked up at me and smiled,"Oh.. Hey Chres." A big smile came over my face and I ran to her bed, jumping on her.

I hugged her tightly,"Oh my gosh! You're okay! Oh Ava I'm never leaving again okay? I just want you to know that. I'll always be there for you!"

She looked at me like I was crazy, "What did you think happened to me.. Of course I'm okay!"

Then I thought of her mom,"YOUR MOM? Has she came home yet?"

She laughed,"Yeah.. We talked about what happened with the fight. The principal is trying to expel me so she went to the school. I guess Maddie has some serious head trauma.."

I had a sigh of relief,"Oh thank god.."

"What's got you so worried?", she asked. I let her go and sat in front of her.

"I had a dream that your mom kicked me out because I the right and stuff.. So I left. You tried calling Ray but he was too Ma to talk and you thought you had nobody... Then you hung yourself and I got arrested.."

Her bottom jaw dropped,"What kind of dream is that??"

"I don't know. It's a good thing I was sleep when your mom came home or it might've happened again. But I just want you to know that I love you alot. ALOT. Don't ever think you have nobody because you have me. We have each other", I said smiling.

She pulled me into a hug and kissed me,"I love you too."

"It was just so fucked up.. Like you died and I went to jail. That sucks."

"You think maybe it was a sign..", she said.

"NO. I'm not letting ANYTHING happen to you. That's a promise! No, I swear on my life. If anyone tries to get to you, they'll have to get through Chase first", I chuckled. I see that Chase only comes out when Ava's in trouble.. Which is good.

"I haven't seen Chase in a while... Or Roc", she winked.

"How do you that wasn't Roc when we were in the kitchen??", I smirked.

"Trust me. I know the difference between Roc and you."

"Oh really? And how is that?", I asked.

"I don't know. I just can. But I'd like to see Roc soon", she smiled.

I raised my eyebrows,"Oh you will." I got off the bed and lifted her up with me. "Let's go somewhere... I was thinking maybe we'd do dinner and a movie..."

"People will recognize you.."

"I'll put on a beanie and some sunglasses. But we'll have to walk", I said.

She groaned and rolled her eyes. I laughed,"It's only a 15 minute walk. Don't be lazy."

************

We got to the mall with no problem. I could tell she was nervous though because she thought someone would know who I was. When we walked in, the first store she pointed out was Victoria Secrets, which she had to drag me in.

"Maybe I can get some lingerie, you know?", she smiled looking up at me.

"I don't see the point of it. I'll just be taking it right off", I smirked. She giggled and walked over to this rack that had lots of revealing clothing on it. She picked one of them up showing it to me.

"How's this?", she asked. It was a matching lace bra and thong. There was little cloth to cover the front of her vag.. (Lol) Over it was a clearly see the through red cover up. I imagined it on her and immediately felt myself getting hard.

I rubbed the back on my neck,"It's... Uh cute I guess." This was embarrassing. She had a confused look on her face until she looked down.

She laughed,"Oh I see... Maybe we should get out of here. I see its having an effect on you." She grabbed my hand and we left the store. "What movie did you want to see?"

"Whatever you want to.. I'm not much of a movie person", I admitted.

"OH! How about Turbo?!"

I thought for a second,"Isn't that an animation movie??"

"Yeah.. So. I like those movies", she laughed. "Let's go!", she said pulling me away to the movie theatre. She acted like such a kid sometimes. It was cute.

••••••••

VOTE AMD COMMENT!

ARE YOU GLAD AVA'S NOT DEAD??? I Am!!!!!

And THANKS To My Bestfriend, Melissa, Who's Given Me Lots Of Help On This Book :)