Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

(This is from 2 months ago, when he left his house.)

CHRES' POV

I walked into the office and sat down on the plump couch.

"Ms. Johnson will be right with you",some lady said. I nodded and waited for this woman to come. I've been in a pretty pissed off mood since everything happened.

"Stop thinking about her", Chase said. Yes, he says stuff to me. He's learned how to do that. The door suddenly opened and a tall black woman came in. She had reddish-brown hair that went down to her mid back. Her makeup was perfect.... "And so is her body", Roc said. Gosh I hate this disorder.

"Hello. You must be Chresanto August. I'm Ms. Johnson but you could call me Erika if you want", she said. She held her hand out for me, waiting for me to shake it. I just looked at it and she moved away. "Okay... I see I have to open you up a little." She sat on the chair across from me and got out a notepad.

"So Chresanto. Tell me about yourself", she started off.

"Well my parents died when I was five. I was out into a group home where I was bullied. I was also bullied at school. I ran away at 17, developed this disorder, and now I'm here", I explained.

She wrote some stuff down,"Mhmm and you have DID ( Dissociative Identity Disorder) right? Tell me about that."

(A/N: That's the actual doctor term for when people have split personalities.)

"One of their names is Chase. He's very violent, aggressive, and demanding when you don't obey him. Roc is the freaky one. He just loves sex", I said.

"So I'm guessing that these personalities is what you've wanted to be. At certain times, you wished you were like them right?", she asked. I nodded.

"Yes. When I was younger, whenever I used to get beat up, I wished I was like Chase. Roc came from when I... had girlfriends. I wanted to be more sexual with them, you know." I wasn't about to tell her about the girls I kidnapped. That's where Roc REALLY came from.

"Do Chase and Roc come in whenever they want?", he asked.

"Chase comes when he's angered. I've been trying to control him more since Ava came. He always tried to beat her. Roc comes whenever something intimate is going on."

"Who's Ava?"

"Ava is the most perfect girl I've ever met. She's been trying to help me with my disorder but she recently.... Left." I felt Chase coming. This really wasn't a good time. Or maybe it was. Erika could help him...... Maybe. So I let him out completely.

"Fuck this! Why is Ava always being brought up? She's nothing but a bitch!", he said getting up. Erika got up before him and blocked the door. "Move."

She didn't look scared at all. "Chase I want you to sit down so I could help you."

"I don't need no fucking help! Now move before I make you", he growled.

"I just want to talk Chase", she said calmly.

He lifted his fist up but she didn't do anything. The fact that she wasn't scared defeated him. He put his fist down and stared at her with a threatening look.

"Now can you sit down?", she asked.

He sighed,"Fine."

He sat back down on the couch followed by Erika. She sat on the same seat. "So tell me how you were brought into Chres", she started.

"Do I really have to answer all these stupid questions?", he asked.

"Yes."

".... Well people were always beating the shit out of Chres. Since he's 'so nice', he never did anything. He always wished he could be like me. So now all I want to do is fuck up the people who disobey him or who's disrespectful", he said.

"But you do know you have to control yourself. One day, you're really going to hurt someone he loves."

"I already beat Ava. She never listens to nothin and has a smart mouth. One day I just went crazy on her. She deserved it too", he mumbled.

"Chase do you think you're the reason she left?", Erika asked?

"Hell no! She left because she wanted to!", he yelled. He wanted to hit something but for some reason, didn't want to hurt Erika. "FUCK."

"She might have left because you scared her. You have to remember that Chres basically owns you. You shouldn't get in the way between him and someone he loves, Chase", she said.

"It's not my FAULT", he yelled again. "It's not." And for the first time, Chase actually felt bad for what he did.

**********

The next couple of weeks. Chase has been talking to Erika. Talking about everything. He is really nice to her which is a complete surprise. Every time we walked through that door and he saw her, he smiled. I would say he had a crush on her but he'd never admit it. But what Chase didn't know is that he was going to be gone..... Today.

••••••••••

Chase Gone?! Would you miss Chase if he left?

COMMENT AND VOTE.