Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

I woke up and forced myself to get out of bed. The first thing I did was brush my teeth then I left out the bathroom. Chres was still sleep in the bed sprawled out and his mouth wide open. I smiled and climbed on top of him.

"Chres wake up", I whispered. He didn't move,"Chresantoooo." He grunted but still didn't wake up. "You don't want to get up?", I asked. I put my hand down his boxers and rubbed his growing member. "I'm not stopping till you get up."

"Then I'm not getting up", I heard him say.

"Nice try", I laughed then got off of him. He tried to kiss me but I rejected him. "Brush your teeth first. I don't like morning breath."

He chuckled and got out of the bed. He looked at me then looked down,"What am I supposed to do about this?"

"Cold shower maybe?", I said then started CRACKING UP.

He walked down the hall and yelled,"I'LL GET YOU BACK!" He came back minutes later and he immediately got on top of me. He started sucking on my neck.

"Mmm.. Chres I need.. To go to school", I moaned. I'd be late but who cares.

He slid my shirt up and started kissing down my stomach. "Can't you wait a little longer?" He grabbed the waist band of my shorts and started pulling them down.

I jumped back and pulled my shorts back on,"No. I have to go right now."

He sighed,"You just keep on getting me horny." I laughed and got back up to get ready.

By the time I got to school, it was already the middle 4th period. I took my seat in the back where I always sit. I saw Rayan look back at me and he moved to where I was. He didn't even say anything. He just sat there. When the bell rang I got up and left the room. I felt someone grab my arm and I looked back.

"Let's go get lunch somewhere else. So you could tell me what happened", Rayan said. I said okay and we went to his car and he drove us through the Burger King driveway. I ordered a western bacon cheeseburger with large fries and a diet coke. I was really hungry.

We sat in the car in the parking lot and ate. "So... I don't want to get all up in your business like that but... Why were you making out with the guy that kidnapped you?"

"Well... This is what happened", I started off. I explained to him everything that happened. His disorder. How I tried to help him. How he almost got caught. What happened at the restaurant and after. How.. I fell in love with him. I MIGHT HAVE left out the stuff about when he killed or us.. Doing more than kissing. It felt good to tell someone though.

"He beat you and you still love him?", Rayan asked in a disgusted tone.

"Chase beat me. But Chase is gone now. Chres went to therapy..", I said.

"So Roc is still there. That's a plus for you huh?", Rayan asked again but this time in a jealous tone.

"Why'd you say it like that?"

"Like what?", he laughed. I didn't say anything. "So why didn't you stick up for yourself with Maddie?"

"Because she's not worth it", I mumbled.

"Yes it is. She's always talking shit on you and you know that", he replied.

"You don't know that. You didn't even know me until yesterday."

"I've noticed ever since we started school Ava", he said looking down.

"What? So why didn't you talk to me? We could've been great friends by now. You would've been my only friend, really", I said.

"Because you would've rejected me", he said. I looked at him like he was stupid.

"I have always been a nobody Rayan. Trust me."

"I don't see how. Maddie might be the most popular girl in school but you're way prettier, nicer, and smarter than her. It should've been you", he said.

"Wow. Thanks..." No guy, except for Chres, has ever complimented me. Ever.

"If um... Chres doesn't... Uhh work out I'll be here", he said smiling.

I smiled back,"I'll keep that in mind."

••••••••••••••

Sorry For The Late Update :(

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE :)