Chapter 23*

CHAPTER 23

After school, Ray dropped me off at home. As soon as I walked in I heard Chres' moans throughout the house. The first thing I thought of was my mom but her car wasn't in the driveway. Then that could only mean one thing. I laughed to myself at the thought of it. Roc has been on a roll with his freakiness. On my way to the room, I knocked on the bathroom door. "Chres. Stop masturbating please. I need help with my homework." He immediately opened the door and I looked at him disgusted. "Did you wash your hands?"

He smiled and rubbed his hand down my arm,"Nope."

I swear I almost had a heart attack. I got a small towel and soaked it with hot water. I scrubbed my arm until it started burning and getting red. "That's so gross", I said shivering.

"Don't be such a drama queen", he laughed. "So what help do you need?"

"Spanish. I suck at it", I said rolling my eyes.

"You're in luck because I'm very good at Spanish", he smiled. He went back in the bathroom and washed his hands while I went to the room. I put my bag down and sat at the small desk with my notebook. The stupid teacher told us to write a paragraph about ourselves. Chres came in and pulled a chair up next to me,"So what do you have to do?"

"Write a paragraph about myself", I huffed.

"That's too easy. Here.. I'll write it down on this paper and I'll read it to you. When you get it right, write it down", he insisted. Sounded easy enough. He started scribbling down words on the paper. Very neat writing... Neater than mines. Once he was done he started reading.

"Ava Johnson. Ella es mi vida. Ella es la razòn que me levanto todos los días. Ella es la velleza, el sexo, la perfecciòn. Me gustaria tener una bala por ella, pero ella ya lo ha hecho. Y si no fuera por ella, yo no esaría aquí hoy. Ni siquiera puedo mostrar la mitad de mi amor por Ava, porque el mundo no puede soportar. Ella es mi otra mitad. Mi otra mitrad. La necesito en mi vida. La amo."

"You sound so so so sexy when you speak Spanish, you know that?", I said in a daydream. "You need to talk in Spanish all day.. Especially when we--"

"Oh my gosh! Ava concentrate", he laughed.

I grabbed the paper from him and studied it for a while. It took me a VERY long time before I wrote it out. I wasn't paying attention to what it said until I read it aloud.

"Ava Johnson. She is my life. She is the reason I get up everyday. She is beauty........sex", I smiled at him,"perfection. I would take a bullet for her but she already has. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here today. I can't even show half my love because the world can't take it. She is MY other half. I need her in my life. I love her."

"So is that good?", he asked.

I just stared at the paper. This simple paragraph had my heart racing. "THIS IS SO SWEET CHRES!", I yelled jumping onto him. He fell onto the floor and I landed right on top of him. I squeezed him tight into a hug and kissed all over his face.

"Get... Off", he tried saying. "You're crushing me!"

"You wouldn't be saying that if I was naked", I winked.

"Then get naked for me", he said seductively.

"I have to finish my homework", I laughed getting off him. "How am I supposed to turn this in? This wasn't what I was supposed to do."

He got off the floor,"Then don't turn it in."

"I'm not. I'm gonna frame this", I smiled. I sat back down,"I told Rayan about what happened.."

"He's not gonna say anything right! Because if he does, I will find him--"

"Trust me, he won't say a word", I said.

"And what makes you so sure?", he asked.

"Because he likes me", I laughed. He pulled me up and sat down on the seat, pulling me on top of him.

"Aww.. He's got a little crush on you?", he asked in a baby voice.

I nodded and he smiled again like he was thinking. "Now you owe me something."

"And what's that?", I asked. He began sliding his hand up my dress. He moved my underwear to the side and rubbed his finger on my clit. I put my face into the crook of his neck and moaned. His other finger went inside of me slowly. He was moving them slow too and it was making me impatient. "Chreeees.. Go faster."

"Uh uh uh. Don't say anything", he said. He squeezed another finger into me and finally began go faster. I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs and onto him.

"Shit", I whispered.

"Are you gonna come for me baby?"

"Mmmmmmm yes", I moaned again. And it was true. I was right at my point until he snatched his fingers out. "FUCK CHRESANTO WHY?"

"I told you I was gonna get you back", he laughed. He laughed for a very long time. I heard the front door open and I walked to the living room. There was my mom and a white man that looked like he was in his 30's.

"Oh honey! This is Michael. I went on a date with him the other night! Michael this is Ava", she smiled.

He gave me a creepy smile,"Hi Ava." He held his hand out for me to shake it but I rejected. Chres came out and stood beside me.

"Oh and this is Chres, her........ Um older brother", she said quickly. Great job mom. Sarcasm intended.

"Hi", Chres said in a blank tone.

Michael just smiled at him. I didn't like this guy. There was something off about him. I could already tell. Then he said,"Why are you wet?" Chresanto looked down and my face got red.

"Please excuse us", I said grabbing Chresanto with me. We went back to my room and I closed the door.

"Did you see the way he was looking at you?", Chres asked.

"That's what I left for", I said.

"No.. you left because you got your juices and crap on me", he smirked. "He better not try anything with you. The look he had in his eyes is like the looks rapist be givin", he laughed. I didn't think that was funny.

"What is there to laugh about", I asked.

"I'm just.... Okay I'm sorry. I shouldn't joke about that."

"Yeah... Right."

**********

COMMENT AND VOTE.

Comment More Though Lol