Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

I let Chase have my body today because it was the last day we'd be here. Erika came in the room and Chase lightened up.

"Hi Erika!", he smiled.

"Nice to see you're doing good Chase", she nodded.

"It's only because of you..."

"Chase... So you know this is your last day right?", she asked.

He sighed,"Yeah. I know. But we can still see each other right?"

"I can't have any separate relationships with clients. It's against the rules."

"Who cares about rules though. I'm finally getting better and you're gonna let this rule ruin it. No one else has to know", he pleaded.

"Tell her you like her", I said in our thoughts.

"NO", he shouted out loud on accident.

"Is everything fine? No what?", she asked.

"Chres keeps telling me to tell you that..........", he stopped. He was more so embarrassed to tell her. Chase has never liked anyone.

"You could tell me anything Chase. We've talked about everything already", she said.

"Ilikeyou", he said quickly.

"Was that so hard?", she asked smiling.

"What about me?"

"I already told you I ca--", he interrupted.

"Fuck the rules Erika!! I already know that if YOU leave then I leave! Because I Iike you", he shouted. He thought for a second.

"Was this the plan? To get me to like you so you guys could get rid of me....", he said.

"No Chase. That's not it at all. We were just trying to cure you. Make you into a better person. You weren't supposed to like me. I'm sorry. This is strictly business for me", she explained.

For some reason, Chase didn't get angry. Not at all.

"It was nice helping you. If you need anything else, you know where to find me", she said. She walked to the door and walked out. Once she was gone, Chase was too. Well that's what I thought. I couldn't wait to tell Ava.

**************

AVA'S P.O.V

"So Chase actually liked someone?", I asked.

"Yep. But he's gone now. It just me and you", Chres smiled.

"And Roc", I laughed.

He put me on his lap to the position where I was facing him. "You know you like that", he said.

"I do", I said leaning in to kiss him. Right when we were getting into the moment, my mom burst through the door. I broke away from him and looked up. She was drunk.

"Now I tooooold you guys to k-keep it PG", she slurred. She stumbled her way to the hall and just puked all over the floor. It was disgusting. I hopped of Chres' lap and ran to my mom to lift her up. Chres came too.

"I'll clean this up. Go help her", he said. I nodded and helped her to the bathroom. I washed her face off then carried her to her room and laid her down on the bed.

"Mom are you okay?", I asked.

"Yes honey. I just had a little too much to drink. I just need to rest...", she said softly.

"No more dates for a while okay?"

She laughed faintly,"Alright baby."

I walked out and closed her bedroom door. Before Chres took me, she used to come over drunk all the time. I was used to it. When I got to the end of the hallway, there was no longer a mess.

"Is she okay?", he asked.

"Yeah. But Im tired now. I'm gonna go to bed. Are you coming?"

"I'll be there", he smiled.

I went to my room and put some pajamas on. I climbed in the bed and put the covers over my head. When I was falling asleep, I felt Chres climb into the bed. I turned around to face him,"Goodnight."

"Goodnight Ava. Sweet dreams"

And finally after two months, having him next to me, I didn't have that nightmare.

••••••••••••

COMMENT AND VOTE :)

Comment More Though... I Like To Know What You Guys Think.