Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Take my clothes off? Hell no. I just stood there and he ripped the tape off my mouth. He threw me on the floor by my hair.

"Bitch take off your clothes!", he shouted. Here we go again. I'm being called out my name.

I looked at Chres then back at him,"No."

He grabbed my arms and taped them behind my back. "This would've been easier if you obeyed me." He got out some scissors and cut my shirt open then ripped it off. After that, he did the same thing with my bra.

"Oh look at these Mack", he said.

I'm guessing that's the other guys name. He held my legs in place and brought his head down, taking me into his mouth. I was tossing and turning but it was affecting him. How could anyone be this disgusting? I could tell that me being silent was making him mad. "Tell me you're enjoying this."

I didn't say anything. The man pointed at Mack and Mack punched Chres in the face again.

"Make some noise for me", he said licking down my stomach.

"Don't do it Ava", Chres said. Mack punched him again. Blood dripped from his nose and his head fell limp.

"I have to", I whispered.

The man unzipped my pants and slid them down my legs. He ran his finger in between my "lips" through my underwear. I let out a fake moan and he smirked. He looked at Chres who was looking at me. He was crying.

"You see. Your little slut is enjoying this", the guy said.

Then he pulled my underwear down. That's when I started having a panic attack. I started breathing hard and crying. I saw Chres close his eyes and shake is head. He started mumbling stuff to himself.

"HEY OPEN YOUR EYES NOW BEFORE I HURT HER", the man yelled.

Chres opened his eyes and I smiled. He had that look in his eyes. The only look Chase had.

"Now don't worry. I have some stuff so we could have a little fun. Mack go get the bag from the car", the man said.

Mack left the house and the guy smiled at Chres before digging his fingers into me. I shrieked and looked over at Chres. He was growing angrier by the second. The man started going faster and I put my head down. I couldn't do anything else.

All of a sudden the man stopped and some gooey stuff was splashed onto my naked body. I looked up and saw the guy holding the knife that was in his stomach. I quickly got from under him and he fell to the ground. Chase repeatedly stabbed him even though the guy was already dead.

"Nasty *stab* little *stab* bitch", he yelled. Then he threw the knife down into the mans body. "FUCK."

I was in shock right now and basically scared. My body was shaking. I mean, he killed that police officer but he only snapped his neck. This was totally different. That look in his eye when he was killing him. The blood that covered all over his body every time he stabbed him. It looked like he got a rush out of it. And the fact that after he stabbed him the first time, he was back to normal. Back to Chresanto.

"Ava are you okay", Chres asked. I just stared at him still in shock. "Please tell me you're okay." He sighed and cut the tape off my arms. "Why aren't you talking?"

"You killed him", I said.

"Chase killed him! Ava he was going to rape you! He was touching you!", he yelled.

"What the fuck", we heard Mack say. He sprinted back out the door and we heard the car drive away.

"Don't lie to me. I literally saw you change back to yourself after he stabbed the first time", I spoke. I was still staring straight ahead of me.

"Okay Ava! I know and that was my first time doing killing someone. I only did it because he was making me watch what he was doing to you. If I didn't do anything, he would've raped you in front of me. He got what he deserved! Fucking be thankful!", he shouted. He kicked a table and it flew across the living room. I've never seen him this angry before.

"Thank you", I said only because I was scared.

"I've never killed anyone else before. You believe me right?", he asked.

"Yes", I lied. I know what people look like when they lie and I saw it in his eyes.

"I'm going to get rid of his body. Go take a shower and put some clothes on please. I can't look at you like that", he said. I nodded.

What I really was going to do was get out of here. I don't know how but it had to be done before he came back.

••••••••••

Dang. She's Scared

VOTE AND COMMENT