Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

"AVA WHY IS THERE MILK ON THE FLOOR", I heard my mom yell. I jumped up off the bed and looked at Chres.

"Come on", I rolled my eyes. He followed me to the kitchen.

"I don't know how many tim-- Oh. Chresanto?", she asked. She smiled hard and started shaking.

"Mom?", I asked kinda worried.

"OH FINALLY YOU CAME BACK. She was so depressed and crying over you everyday! I'm so happy you're back! Are you staying close by?", she squealed.

"Actually, I've been nowhere. I've just been trying to get help. I didn't have anyone to be with. I don't have anywhere to go", he said saddened.

"Oh it's fine! You could stay here!", she laughed.

I widened my eyes,"WHAT! He can?!"

She smiled,"I see how much you guys mean to each other. You can stay here IF you keep it PG. And by the looks of it, that's not what it's been Huh?", she asked. I totally forgot he was only in his towel!

"About that...", I started saying.

"Don't tell me. I just don't need anything else happening. You are like 23 right. Ava is only 17", she said seriously. I forgot about the age difference too. That's six years..

"I'll do it. Thank you alot... Um", Chres said.

"Call me Brenda", she smiled.

"Brenda", he repeated.

My mom grabbed the keys off the table and walked to the door. "Clean that milk up. I'm going on a date. BYE." Then she left.

"Date?", Chres asked.

"I guess so. We need to get you some clothes! I mean... I don't mind you walking around naked but my mom wouldn't like it", I smiled.

"Oh you don't?", he smirked and dropped his towel. I looked down. I've seen his dick plenty of times but I'm still.... Mesmerized by it.

I snapped my head up quickly and shook my head,"I didn't mean it literally."

He picked the towel back up and wrapped it around his waist again. Laughing, he came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I hated the fact I had to look UP at him.

"So since I'm BASICALLY not your kidnapper.... Can't we be together now?", he said lifting his eyebrows up.

"Be together?", I questioned.

"You're the only person that understands me completely. You don't treat me different and I love that about you. I just love you period", he smiled.

"Well if you put it that way... Then yes", I said then kissed him.

"Good now I'll stay here and clean up this milk", he said. He went to my room then came back with a credit card. "There's only like $100 on here. I didn't use too much money because I didn't know how long I'd be gone.."

I took it from him,"Okay. I'll be back."

I walked to the Good Will on the corner. I got 6 T-shirts, 5 pair of pants, and a pack of boxers. When I got home, my mom still wasn't there. I opened the door and saw Chres sitting on the couch watching tv.

"CLEAN CLOTHES", he shouted. I closed the door and laughed. I went into the living room and set the bags on the table.

"Yes clean clothes. Are you happy now?", I smiled.

"I've been happy ever since I got here!", he laughed. "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that Chase is gone."

A look of shock came over my face,"GONE?"

"Yes gone. I went to therapy and ALOT happened. So it's just me and Roc which is very good for you", he said.

"Mmmm. Well I wanna know what happened. How the therapist got rid of him", I smiled.

"It's a very long story", he mumbled.

"We got plenty of time."

•••••••••••

They're Together... For Now *inserts evil laugh*

The Next Few Chapters Will Be In Chres' POV.

VOTE AND COMMENT!