Chapter 6.

Song for this chapter: SYML - Where's My Love. (It will be up the top!) ALSO USE THE SONG FOR TH NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I POST IT

I run. I run as fast as my legs can take me. I can't feel my body at all, it is pumping with adrenaline. I make it to the elevator and slam my hand onto the button 'Top Floor.'

I walk back and forth in the elevator getting impatient. Why is Tris here? Why wouldn't she be looking for us?

The elevator door opens and I hear the people walking around the corner. I speed walk up to the corner and peek around it.

She stands there with her hands clasped together in front of her. Her hair is short and she wears a Dauntless Leader uniform. How could she be a Dauntless Leader?

The rest of the leaders walk in as she walks in last, it's time.

"Tris!" I whisper/shout. She shoots her head around and looks towards me furrowing her eyebrows. I wave. "Come here."

She walks over to me with a confused expression. She stands in front of me still looking more beautiful than ever. Her rosy cheeks and hazel eyes.

"Yes?" She says. Hearing her voice makes tears in my eyes. I grab her face lightly and press my lips to hers, missing her plump lips on mine.

But then she pushes me off of her. I am taken aback at the sudden move.

"Who do you think you are?" She says shouting at me, snarling.

"Tris, its me! Tobias!" I say to her. She furrows her eyebrows and looks at me still snarling.

A man comes up to us and looks at me, "What is going on here?"

"He kissed me. I don't even know who he is!" She says, as the words leave her mouth I collapse to the ground in tears, putting my head in my hands.

The man bends down and speaks to me.

"I need you to come with us." He says helping me up. A guard grabs my arm and walks in the direction of the man.

Tris follows in front of us her head hanging low. The tears are still flowing down my cheeks as we walk.

The man and Tris walk into a room as we follow behind them. There is one big desk and a couple chairs.

"Sit please Mr. Eaton." He says sitting behind the desk, his hands clasped in front of him. I do what he says and sit down.

I wipe my face with the back of my hand and bring myself together. Don't you dare cry.

"Do you know Tris?" He asks. I chuckle sadly.

"She is my wife and we have a daughter together, who wonders every single day where her mother is." I say staring her in the eye.

I turn back towards the man, "what did you do to her?"

"Mr. Eaton, we haven't done anything to Tris. On the day of the accident when Tris fell, she hit her head. One of the other leaders carried her here via my request." He says looking towards her.

"What? So, she doesn't remember anything at all? Is that what you are trying to tell me?" I say my voice cracking.

"That is exactly what I am trying to tell you." He says leaning back in his chair.

I get up from my chair and walk towards her. I look into her eyes and I still see the Tris I fell in love with.

"I know you're still in there." I whisper touching her cheek lightly,

"come back to us."

-----
If you are thinking that Tobias took Tris's news lightly, a massive meltdown is coming!

Vote & Comment :)