Chapter 9.

Tobias POV //

"I remember."

The words leave her lips and a warm feeling spreads throughout my chest. I look at her with wide eyes as she stands up and places her hands on her head, pacing back and forth in front of me.

"You remember? what do you mean?" I say standing up and gripping her waist, calming her down. She looks at me and smiles brightly.

"I remember everything. Our first kiss, our dinner dates, Chloe, prom, our wedding, everything! baby I remember!" She shouts loudly jumping into my arms.

Tears stream down my cheeks as I continue to hug her. I take Tris's hand and run with her up the stairs and open up Chloe's door.

She lays asleep on her bed, hugging the mermaid Tris gave her on the day where we almost lost her. I kiss her on the forehead and bring the sheets up, keeping her warm.

Tris walks over to her and gets in her bed, pulling Chloe to her chest. Tears flood her cheeks and she hugs her tightly.

I walk down stairs and lock the front door, turning off all of the lights and making my way back upstairs. I hop in on the other side of Chloe, since I gave my princess a Queen bed.

My arms fall over Tris' waist, still leaving some room for Chloe to move and breathe. I watch Tris as she falls asleep tears still marking her cheeks.

Before I know it, my eyes close and I am pulled into a deep sleep.

--------------------------
Tris POV

I wake up from my peaceful sleep beside my beautiful daughter and my wonderful husband.

I still have to tell him the plans that the Dauntless Leadership are making, I don't think he will be too happy about them.

I get up softly and walk around the apartment, examining where everything is. I'm still a bit confused as to how I remembered when Tobias kissed me. I guess he pulled me back, like an anchor.

I walk into Tobias's room and it looks like our old one. I open up the wardrobe and see all my clothes I used to wear, hung up on the rack.

I walk downstairs and think of something to do until I hear a knock at the door, I look through the peep hole and see a bunch of guards and Eric standing there.

My eyes grow wide. They are here for me.

I run upstairs and shake Tobias awake. He opens his eyes as I pull him up and walk to the hallway.

"Tobias you need to listen to me, okay? They are here for me and if they find out I remember, they are going to reset me like they did last time!"

"Who are here for you?"

"The guards and Eric! They are gonna take me, they are here! They are designing me to become a war machine, they have been watching me ever since I was young and if we don't stop them, they will make me kill people, everyone."

He pulls me back towards Chloe's bedroom and pulls out a gun, "Stay here and keep quiet."

-------------------------
The plot to the rest of the story was made up by triseatoncarstairs !! Thank you so much for the helpful comment you gave me :)
-
Vote and Comment❤️